Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    glenng -

Good news! I got an email from Handspring at 7:00pm CST saying my order had finally shipped. The Fedex tracking number link says it was "Picked up by FedEx at 12:56 pm."

It took a full 6 hours for the shipping email to get to me, so if you havent gotten an email yet, I'd figure it's still possible it went out today (Friday) on a later shipment.

Good luck with your order. I think it's 'cruel and unusual punishment' to have to wait for such a great phone! I hope you get it soon!

- DougDarden
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Hey DougDarden,

Got the good news as well! Mine was picked up @ 2:10 in Utah. Be here on Monday.

Congratulations, and glad it ended up working out!

Glenn
    That's great news glenng! Now all we need is a time machine so we can skip the weekend (never thought i'd say that!) and jump straight to Monday!! It cant get here soon enough!

-Doug
    For you that are still waiting for your orders to ship what states do you live in? I was once told by a Handspring rep that orders placed in certain states (high fraud) go through a manual review process. I was told to expect an extra day delay.
    Mine was ordered Wed 10/8 about 8 pm EST.

Per Fed x tracking should be here Tue the 14th. According to tracking info below it is already in MA, which is less than 3 hours from CT. So, there's a good chance I'll get it Monday. WooHoo!

Tracking number
    647412325xxxx
    Ship date
    Oct 9, 2003
    Estimated delivery date
    Oct 14, 2003 by 4:30 pm

Delivery location
    CT
    Service type
    Express Saver

Date/Time

Status

Comments

Oct 10, 2003 8:00 pm

Left FedEx Ramp

EAST BOSTON MA

7:02 pm

Arrived at FedEx Ramp

EAST BOSTON MA

3:47 pm

Left FedEx Sort Facility

MEMPHIS TN

3:43 pm

Left FedEx Sort Facility

MEMPHIS TN

11:57 am

Arrived at Sort Facility

MEMPHIS TN

7:14 am

Left FedEx Ramp

SALT LAKE CITY UT

Oct 9, 2003 9:03 pm

Package status

SALT LAKE CITY UT

Package in FedEx location

7:41 pm

Arrived at FedEx Ramp

SALT LAKE CITY UT

6:42 pm

Left FedEx Origin Location

OREM UT

3:54 pm

Picked up by FedEx

OREM UT
    Yes, I was not at home when FedEx attempted to deliver it, so I had to go to their location to SIGN for it and pick it up.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    After hearing a lot about "keep calling till a Sprint CSR gives you the offer you want" (since offers are inconsistent), and that activation fees are hard to get waived since a new policy sprung on everyone 10/7.

I'm finding Sprint with a very firm policy: willing to waive the activation fee + 5% off all bills -- but only with adding a 2nd line AND 2-year service agreement and "no way, Jose" on any account credit (no $100, no $150, no nothing). They are saying only service credit if you buy sprint phone AND agree to 2-year contract.

What are people hearing from Sprint now?

P.S. they also won't hold the offer for you at all -- I wanted to check with a previous rep who made a better offer (to see if I misunderstood the terms) and I promised to call back in 10 mins--no dice, you agree now, or the offer is voided.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I just received an email from Handspring saying the T600 has shipped. Checked the FedEx tracking number and it is supposed to be delivered by 4:30 PM on Monday...can't wait! Will post the results here.

Thx,
    TL
    Finally shipped!

I guess it was the different address AND stereo adaptor. I can live with Monday. When I got my 180 the first day it came out, I had to wait about a month before I got the unit :-(.

I'm hoping that with a whole weekend to get here "overnight", it will actually be here Monday morning!
    For you that are still waiting for your orders to ship what states do you live in? I was once told by a Handspring rep that orders placed in certain states (high fraud) go through a manual review process. I was told to expect an extra day delay

IL?
    I'm in Dallas, Texas and am still on "Order Received". I ordered at 10:30 am on 10/9. I didn't see the announcement about the Handspring rebate until then and ordered IMMEDIATELY.

Unfortunately, the rest of the world was about 12 hours ahead of me
    well, i didnt really care about the wait, so i ordered today anyways.

i'll just be presently suprised one day next week or so when the fedex comes with something for me rather than the office
    Just checked the HS website

Order Date:
    10/09/2003 06:20:04 PM

Order Status:
    Order Received
    Anybody have any change in their order status over the weekend?
    Originally posted by Godzilla
    Finally shipped!

I guess it was the different address AND stereo adaptor. I can live with Monday. When I got my 180 the first day it came out, I had to wait about a month before I got the unit :-(.

I'm hoping that with a whole weekend to get here "overnight", it will actually be here Monday morning!
    UPS and Fedex won't be running Monday will they?
    rastoma,

yes they are!
    I ordered mine thru HS website as well on the 9th at 1:50 pm. No change in status from "Order Received."

Boo hoo.
    Mine shipped and is on a stupid Fed Ex ramp.
    says will be delivered tomorrow by 3pm, but I wonder since it's columbus day if they will
    - ag47
    ordered after 11 pm on wed. had it in my hands by 2 pm on friday.After being an early adapter of the 180 and 270 this one really rocks. been playing with it since friday and wife is really getting pissed
    Fred
    Originally posted by agnok47
    Mine shipped and is on a stupid Fed Ex ramp.
    says will be delivered tomorrow by 3pm, but I wonder since it's columbus day if they will
    Yes it will. FedEx works tomorrow. You're lucky it isn't coming via "stupid" USPS!
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast