Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Another.......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    OKAY...OKAY.....OKAY.....LAST ONE!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    I got mine delivered to my house @ 2:27. I'm on the subway, just a few more stops. This could be my last post from Xiino (unless there's a defect with the 600 ).
    It's been a long time since nrosser's first preview. 2 more subway stations, then a 10-minute walk to greet my new Treo, and end a long stretch of anticipation.
    Made my order this morning. Thanks for the tip about the shipping address. I called my CC after reading that post and to my horror found the shippin address for my work, GONE. Argh!!!
    So I asked my CC to re-enter my workplace as an authorized shipping address.

Hopefully Handspring will ship my out next week. Sigh...I orderd mine today at 7:30am and it still shows "Order Received"
    I called their customer service to update them on the CC shipping address issue, but I got an incredibly unhelpful person who just said that all they see is "order recieved" and are waiting for it to be processed. Then said that its always a good idea to check with your CC...(duh!) Then said that the site says they won't be shipping until next week...(duh!) I just said thanks and hung up....no point in talking to a drone.

I guess I"ll be waiting until next week

Dizzy
    i ordered mine on thursday, 6 am. still "awaiting shipment" =( called HS earlier today and was told that it won't ship 'till next week. what a torture this is...

it's going to be a long weekend for me.
    I ordered mine at 5:00AM on Thursday. Shipment arrived a couple of hours ago.
    Ordered Thurs at 5pm...order # 031009-866024. Status: Order Received.
    i envy you Qman! i guess that one hour made a huge difference...
    Originally posted by mo-bile

Me too!!!

I orderd at the same time yesterday with different shipping/billing addresses....Just checked my email after reading your post and it was there. It's already in Fed Ex's tracking too. I can't wait!
    And wouldn't you know...it just arrived!
    has anyone received their treo and the headset adapter?

maybe the orders with the headset adapter are delayed....

I ordered the treo and the adapter, and my status is awaiting shipment...
    Originally posted by Fikse
    has anyone received their treo and the headset adapter?

maybe the orders with the headset adapter are delayed....

I ordered the treo and the adapter, and my status is awaiting shipment...
    All I ordered was just the phone, and I'm still awaiting shipment. So I don't think that's the problem. It's been TWO FULL days since I've ordered it. So much for overnight shipping.
    Just checked again to see if it went out today on the 4:00pm MST shipment....IT DIDN'T!!
    Hopefully I'll get mine in time for Christmas...
    I have recieved my $399 HS order. Phone is charging right now.
    It's on the charger. I'm still trying to decide how to negotiate with Sprint to get them to waive the activation fee and not make me re-up for a year. My contract is up in a few weeks. If they offer $100 and no act. fee w/ a 1-yr renewal, I'll think about it. If not, I'll pay the activation fee, not re-up and wait until WLNP to have more leverage for a 1-yr contract.
    All I ordered was just the phone, and I'm still awaiting shipment. So I don't think that's the problem. It's been TWO FULL days since I've ordered it. So much for overnight shipping.
    Just checked again to see if it went out today on the 4:00pm MST shipment....IT DIDN'T!!
    Hopefully I'll get mine in time for Christmas...
    thats weird... some people are getting them the next day.... others who ordered before still have not shipped.....
    After going to the Federal Express office and picking mine up after the phone recording said "we will attempt delivery on Monday" (my arse!!), my new sweetheart is charging!
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    great! So I guess they tried to deleiver and you were not home, hence the message you got?

Is a signature required do you know?
    Thanks, Matt
    I ordered mine around 6pm CST on Wednesday. No accessories. Different shipping & billing addresses. I received mine this morning at around 10am at my workplace!! Yipee!!

-Yvonne
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Originally posted by DougDarden
    I ordered my Treo600 on Wednesday at 5:00 pm CST with different shipping and billing addresses. As of Friday afternoon, my status is still “awaiting shipment.”

When I first called Handspring the CS Rep. told me the delay was probably because of different shipping/billing addresses. I was sure that I had my work address listed as my shipping address with my credit card company (Mastercard), but I called just to make sure. To my shock and horror, I found out that the cc company erases any shipping addresses after 6 months! (thanks a lot to my ccard company for letting me know they were erasing the address…gheesh…) So, I added my work address as my shipping address (again) today.

So, I called Handspring back and spoke to an extremely helpful supervisor. Who confirmed that even though I’d ordered on Wednesday, Handspring didn’t hear from my credit card company until today (Friday)! I’d selected overnight express delivery and he said they would not charge me shipping because of the delay. Kudos to Handspring for that one – I didn’t even have to ask.

The bad news is that now I’m being put “back in line” and everyone else who didn’t have any billing issues essentially jumped ahead of my order. That’s why some people who ordered the Treo600 after I did are getting theirs already. My heart dropped to the floor when he said it might be another 5 to 7 days before I’d actually get it because they’ve been flooded with orders. Sigh…

So, if you’re still “awaiting shipment,” I’d give your credit card company a call (just to be safe) and make sure that your shipping address is on file with them. Hope this helps.

- DougDarden

PS: The supervisor at HS said that American Express was the best about shipping issues and response times. Just FYI. So, I guess it’s possible that different ccard companies take longer to get back to businesses who inquire about shipping/billing addresses. That may account for why some people are being delayed. just a thought.

PPS: He also said that he’s had the Treo600 for the past two weeks and that he absolutely LOVES it. I could hear the sincerity in his voice. He said, “I’m really sorry about the delay. I’d drive it to Texas and deliver it myself if I could. You’re gonna LOVE it!” Given everything people are saying, I believe him…
    Hey Doug,

My order has been 'awaiting shipping' since Wednesday afternoon, and it is getting shipped to my work, so I had called a rep and told him what i read here. He said that if it was a credit card/shipping address issue than it would have not made it to Awaiting Shipping status. Makes sense. But then he said it is either sitting onthe dock waiting to go out or Fedex took care of it and Tracking # is not available yet. Thats been going on for 2 days! That doesn't make sense.

Hopefully they come soon.
    ordered on the 8th, shipped on the 10th....

just have to get my box from sprint to send the sprint one back...
    After "awaiting shipment" for 2 days, the status page finally changed to "shipped".
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast