Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Current treo 300 user . Ordered my treo 600 by phone on wed at about 7:15pm eastern time. Also ordered the form fit case and stero headphone adapter (on the same order) & requested the express overnight. Got an email confirmation of the order at 7:35 and an approval that it's being processed at 8:03. Got a tracking number this evening for all 3 items. Mine left Utah today at 3:54 (pacific time) and is do in NY tomorrow (Friday). Spoke to a rep at HS today and she confirmed that the response was so great that they now have a 5-7 day back order to get them out. If it wasn't ordered Wed night then you will have to wait till next week.
    Current Treo300 user. I ordered my Treo600 (no accessories) through Handspring at 5:03 pm Central time on Wednesday. I requested express overnight shipping. Billing and shipping addresses are different.

I received the “this email confirms that we have received your order” email at 5:06 pm Wednesday. About an hour later (6:00 pm CST), I received the second email that gave more details and the exact cost of the order. Shortly thereafter, my status changed to “Awaiting Shipment.”

As of tonight (Thursday night) my order status still says “Awaiting shipment.” Drats… I was hoping to get it before the weekend…oh well. At least it’ll come sometime next week (hopefully Monday).

I can’t wait!!! Long live the Treo600!!!

DougDarden
    I ordered from Handspring's web site at 1 :00 am yesterday (same address, no accessories, treo 300 upgrade, regular FedX, not overnight). At 9:10 pm last night I got an email from Handspring that says my order has been shipped. No muss, no fuss.
    That is so irritating. I placed my order at 5:30pm Wednesday, and I'm still awaiting shipment. It must be because I ordered a few accessories as well. Oh well, I guess I won't have my 600 before I head to Dallas. It will be waiting for me when I get home on Monday, though.

On an unrelated note, the Eagles are going to mop the floor with the Cowboys on Sunday.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I ordered Wednesday @ 2:10pm PST, shortly after the website went up. As of now, I am still awaiting shipment. Nonsense. I ordered the stylus and the headphone adapter, as other people did who have already had theirs shipped. I am also getting it shipped to work, just like some other people who had already shipped. I don't see why I am being held up.

Is it possible that my stuff shipped last night or in the middle of the night, and it still hasn't posted on the site or sent me an e-mail? I called them up yesterday, and they said since I ordered on Wednesday, it would ship Thursday. Seems very unlikely at this point.

Just very frustrated, knowing that I had ordered early in the afternoon on Wednesday. I guess I am gonna have to call them in a few hours to see.
    10/10 6:47am cental. Just got an email, it has shipped...I'm stoked!!The email has a time of 8:41pm yesterday
    Burkhardi, just wondering when you ordered and whether you did it online or by phone.
    I did it online at 6:45am yesterday. I ordered the 600, car charger, and USB charger too...Oh yea, the high falutin headphone adapter as well.
    Regards:shortcut:
    That's what I was hoping to hear. I ordered mine about the exact same time -- CT as well -- so now I have a little hope for early next week delivery. Unfortunately, the HS site still reads only Order Received.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Woo! Mines at the local FedeX location! It should be here today.
    Does anybody know whether the Treo 300 owners who bought their 300 without any carrier subsidies can also get the
    rebate? I bought mine at a store in Europe and used my existing carrier contract.
    I'd like to buy 600 (with a treo owner
    rebate) as a "pure owner of 300",
    not as a person connected to some
    carrier. Anybody tried to do the same
    thing?
    The delivery status..........

Date/Time
    Status

Oct 10, 2003 7:51 am
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery <<<..........any time now!!!
    SOUTH HOLLAND IL

7:49 am
    Arrived at FedEx Destination Location
    SOUTH HOLLAND IL

4:29 am
    Arrived at Sort Facility
    CHICAGO IL

3:03 am
    Left FedEx Sort Facility
    MEMPHIS TN

12:48 am
    Arrived at Sort Facility
    MEMPHIS TN

GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Mine is on the truck... I have run to the window about 49 times thus far and it is only 10:15 am here. Every time I hear a vehicle I jump and run. After waiting for months this last few hours is excrutiating... I mean, I could hurt myself. This is insane. I am afraid to leave the house. If somebody yelled "FIRE" they couldn't pry me away ... and MISS THE FED EX TRUCK!!!?? NEVAH!!!

Here's my new Treo 600. Ordered it from Treo Central's store (in Texas?) late on Wednesday with UPS ground, apparently it shipped overnight because it arrived here Friday morning in Boston. See link for picture.
    I placed my order this morning at 5:30 AM EST... Mine still says Order Received and it's 10:30 AM EST...

Please don't tell me they are already backordered... I don't think I can stand it!
    I ordered my Treo 600 from handspring at 8:45pm CDT yesterday evening(10-9). My order status still just says "Order Received". Anybody have a different status that ordered around the same time. I am so excited to get this phone I can hardly work right now.

Greg
  17.    #97  
    Originally posted by Llynx
    Mine is on the truck... I have run to the window about 49 times thus far and it is only 10:15 am here. Every time I hear a vehicle I jump and run. After waiting for months this last few hours is excrutiating... I mean, I could hurt myself. This is insane. I am afraid to leave the house. If somebody yelled "FIRE" they couldn't pry me away ... and MISS THE FED EX TRUCK!!!?? NEVAH!!!

Haha! This is exactly what's happening to me here in Texas too (it's an hour earlier though....). Every time I hear the neighbor's dogs bark I think it just HAS to be fedex.....run up to the window to check. Hopefully it won't be much longer!
    Ordered mine 4:45 EST on Wednesday. Phone arrived here in NOVA around 11am today.
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
    still "awaiting shipment" sigh......not going to make it through the weekend
    Handspring did a great job!!!!!
    I ordered it from them at 4"50 on Wednesday and it arrived at 12:30 this afternoon. I was able to follow its movement on the
    Federal Express Tracking Program. All of thje accesories that I ordered were included. 31 Hours from placing order in Utah to
    delivery in Massachusetts--
    Wow
    It is now sitting on my desk charging--Hopefully when the red light turns green I can go through the steps to activate it thru
    Sprint and It will work right????
    I guess I will let my wife do the most of the driving to Florida while I play with it!'
    It looks real cool--I like the black and it felt good holding it.
    Now to get to use it!!!
    herbdexter
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast