Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by leobag
    I ordered mine via the web at about 4 PM PST with different billing/shipping addresses... no accessories.

My order status now shows: Shipped

And I just got an email from handspring with the tracking info

:-)

Leo
    Me too!!!

I orderd at the same time yesterday with different shipping/billing addresses....Just checked my email after reading your post and it was there. It's already in Fed Ex's tracking too. I can't wait!
    JUST GOT EMAIL......

Dear XXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for shopping with Handspring!

We're pleased to let you know that your order has been shipped. We
    appreciate your business and hope you visit our site again soon to see the
    latest Handspring products.

SHould get my Treo tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Life is good.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    i ordered mine at 10:56pm PDT on wednesday. status still shows "awaiting shipment" at 6pm PDT on thursday. i must have missed the cut off time. at least it doesn't indicate that it's backordered. hopefully it'll get shipped tomorrow.

i will curl up in the fetal position, rock back & forth and suck my thumb until it arrives.
    Originally posted by leobag
    I ordered mine via the web at about 4 PM PST with different billing/shipping addresses... no accessories.

My order status now shows: Shipped

And I just got an email from handspring with the tracking info

:-)

Leo
    Ditto for my order !!! Yahoo! I was hoping that stuff about differing ship to/bill to addresses was bogus!!!
    I too placed my order yesterday at 4:00 CDT using a delivery address that differed from the billaing address. I just got my confirmation that my Treo600 has been shipped and FedEx will deliver by 3:00 PM tomorrow.

Just in time to play with it this weekend.
    Originally posted by GearGoddess

i will curl up in the fetal position, rock back & forth and suck my thumb until it arrives.
    GearGoddess ... ROFL ... maybe you should try and get some fresh air and sunshine this weekend! ;)
  8.    #68  
    Ordered yesteday evening around 9pm, just got an official email with the tracking number from handspring....same tracking number the CSR gave me on the phone earlier today too! ;-)

What great timing--I turn 25 tomorrow and it looks like I'll be receiving my phone too!

Couldn't think of a better birthday present to myself!
    Originally posted by plswdth
    Ordered yesteday evening around 9pm, just got an official email with the tracking number from handspring....same tracking number the CSR gave me on the phone earlier today too! ;-)

What great timing--I turn 25 tomorrow and it looks like I'll be receiving my phone too!
    Yep, just got the confirmation too from my order yesterday evening. It will be here tomorrow!
    I ordered my Treo 600 at about 2:30 a.m. EST on Thursday morning. It's on its way!! Woohoo!
    Happy Birthday plswdth!
    just got my email too!! i ordered last night late (about 11pmET) and mine has shipped!! can't wait!
    I ordered from HANDSPRING at 4:50 on Wednesday. I got a confirmation last night and i have been regularly checking on the status that said "AWAITING SHIPMENT: About 8:45 l tonite the status was changed to "SHIPPED" so I am hoping that it will arrive at my office before the close of business tomorrow ( FRIDAY). HS charged me $16.oo for "EXPEDITED SHIPPING:.I ordered 3 accesoriies (fitted case-package of stylus and adapter for head set- which hopefully will continue to make my ear bud that clamps to my ear). The confirmations indicated the accesories were shipped.
    Hopefully the T600 will arrive tomorow as I am driving to Florida
    this weekend and my office will have to reship it down to me.
    I will let you when it arrives!!!
    herbdexter
    WOW...this is getting more and more depressing for me. I ordered mine @ 2pm PST Wednesday and it still hasn't been shipped yet...
    yay... scheduled delivery Oct 14th... same day i get my MCAT scores back... hopefully it'll be a good day!
    Originally posted by I Know Nothing
    WOW...this is getting more and more depressing for me. I ordered mine @ 2pm PST Wednesday and it still hasn't been shipped yet...
    I ordered mine about the same time and it just recently was updated to reflect "shipped" status.

Remember, FedEx is not necessarily scanning them in the order HS received. So, since people who ordered before and after us are reporting "shipped" it's probably on the way unless maybe you have different shipping and billing address--and then it still might be on the way.

Fingers crossed for you...
    I just had a vision (ha ha -- no pun intended) of millions of FedEx trucks zooming everywhere delivering ... nothing but ... you guessed it!
    TREOS!!!!!!!

(whatever WILL we talk about this time next week??!)

woohoo!
    -w00t!
    Got tired of waiting for the GSM version switched over to the other side. Received tracking info will have it in my hands by 3:00 tom. Now i hope i dont have any problems setting it up with sprint
    I ordered at 11 am central time today (Thursday) and my order still says "order received." I too got the email saying the Treo is backordered. I am not too worried and expect the phone late next week.

PS: I've got an extra Treo serial is someone wants to make an offer...
    sexygogoboy
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast