Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by plswdth

I had the same billling/shipping address, and didn't order any accessories.

Hope everyone else receives their 600 tomorrow too!
    Well mine hasn't charged to credit card yet. Trying to reach CS now... I ordered at 5:30pm EST yesterday. It has been "awaiting shipment" since before midnight. But I did order some accessories--<gasp!>

I can't believe people ordered earlier--I guess they called, because the website wasn't updated until the afternoon.

Funny how there's a message on the order status website that says: NOTE: This order tracking tool provides the latest and most complete information on your order and is the same tool used by our Customer Support Center.

--and yet you got a FedEx tracking number while the website still said awaiting shipment.
    I ordered at 6:15pm CST on 10/8. I just called and was told that there is no Fedex tracking number associated w/my order yet. I have a different ship-to and bill-to addresses. I did not order any accessories. My status is still "awaiting shipment." Bleah!

-Yvonne
    I ordered around the same time as you, Theo, and didn't have any luck with more info. More curiousity than anything else, right now, but it would be nice for the weekend.

~

Also, I was surprised to see that someone else's shipping order info came up when I hit reload. Someone in NYC will be getting a phone, along with an travel cable, charger, and case next week. Eeesh.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    just got off the phone wth handspring, it was shipped !!!! and got my Fedex Tracking number, i placed an order wed at 8pm EST

however like the rest, the tracking number isn't up yet on the site

Orderd:
    Case
    2.3mm Jack

im drooling just thinking about this.... oo well there just the money for my wifes birthday gift, there is always next year. hee hee
    Tolust: Did you have different shipping/billing addresses?
    Originally posted by Blacknell
    I ordered around the same time as you, Theo, and didn't have any luck with more info. More curiousity than anything else, right now, but it would be nice for the weekend.

~

Also, I was surprised to see that someone else's shipping order info came up when I hit reload. Someone in NYC will be getting a phone, along with an travel cable, charger, and case next week. Eeesh.
    Just got off the phone with HS CSR and got a little more info than I've seen posted so far:

1. 2 shipments went out today--one in the morning and one at 4pm. Because I was one of the "earlier" orders, he thought mine would go out today. He said orders began around 2pm yesterday.

2. They have had such overwhelming response, that they *may* send out additional shipment tonight, though usually the 4pm is the last one.

3. The reason they can't tell us more updated info is that they ship them in bulk in plastic wrapped "palettes" with a shipping list. They don't break these open until they get to the FedEx site in Salt Lake City (<1hr trip), then they are scanned individually by FedEx.

4. First notice will be your email, which he expected should not lag scanning by more than 1-2hrs max. The order status website might take up to 6hrs to reflect the "shipped" status.

5. Finally, if you selected express delivery, it should arrive by 5pm tomorrow.

So my advice is to just check your email, as it should be received within an hour of when the reps know.

Good luck everyone!
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    no, they are same its my home address
  8.    #48  
    Originally posted by Blacknell

~

This happened to me too! I hit reload and got the info of someone in NYC with the exact set of accesories--weird! Perhaps this individual has devoured all other orders and is now ubiquitous? ;-)
    Mine was ordered Wednesday @ 2:15pm PST. I have a diff shipping and billing address and around 10am thursday the status finally changed from "credit card approved" to "awaiting shipment". Gave 888-565-9393 a call later on in the afternoon and was also told that their latest shipment goes out at 4pm. Customer service told me to wait for the email and that all orders from yesterday should go out today 10/9.
    Crossing my fingers.....
    Originally posted by plswdth

This happened to me too! I hit reload and got the info of someone in NYC with the exact set of accesories--weird! Perhaps this individual has devoured all other orders and is now ubiquitous? ;-)
    "Well it ain't me, babe". I ordered everything you listed but not the charger--got the adapter jack instead!
    Now that blurb is red...LOL (the one about having to wait)
    I was wondering if they charge you $600 to a CC or something in order to have them send you the phone?
    Yes, you have to pay for the phone with a credit card before they will ship one to you.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    I ordered a 600 from Handspring last night around 11pm EDT. My order shows as Shipped. (Maybe Chatter will be running on the 600 before long... Hmm...)

-m
    I ordered the following from Handsprings web site on 10/08/2003 06:30:58 PM EST
    - Treo Vehicle Power Charger
    - Treo Stylus 3-pack
    - Treo Stereo Headphone Adapter
    - Treo 600 with USB cable - Sprint

Same shipping and billing address.

My order status is showing "Shipped"! Hopefully if you ordered yesterday and paid for "express" shipping we will have our 600's tomorrow!

Good Luck!

MH
    Mine has shipped as well! FWIW, I ordered yesterday around 15:00 PDT. Same billing and shipping addresses. Also ordered case and headphone adapter.

Now, I assume we get tracking numbers via email?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Tracking number
    6xxxxxxxxxxx
    Ship date
    Oct 9, 2003
    Estimated delivery date
    Oct 10, 2003 by 3:00 pm

Delivery location
    BROOKLYN NY
    Service type
    Standard Overnight

Date/Time

Status

Comments

Oct 9, 2003 3:54 pm

Picked up by FedEx

OREM UT
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    FWIW - Ordered at 5pm PST Wed. My billing and shipping addresses are NOT the same. I'm also getting the case and headphone plug. My status just changed from Awaiting Shipping to Shipped at 5:45pm PST Thurs. Hitting refresh didn't update me. Re-entering the info on the status page did the trick.
    Mine just showed up as shipped too. I ordered yesterday (Wednesday) just before 11:30p EST. The order includes the Stereo Headphone Adapter. Awesome, should have mine early next week I guess (picked the cheap shipping)!

Fun, fun... - Justin
    I ordered mine via the web at about 4 PM PST with different billing/shipping addresses... no accessories.

My order status now shows: Shipped

And I just got an email from handspring with the tracking info

:-)

Leo
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast