Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122
    just got my phone today!!.. ordered it on sunday the 19th .... express saver.. called to activate it....

called twice each time told that b/c i was already a customer I couldn't get the rebate... even after i mentioned that my contract was to expire in a month.....

however.. while in the process of checking my account.. she told me that b/c i was such a long time sprint customer (3-4 years i can't remember).. she could extend the contract to me and give me the 5% discount credit.... after i had already submitted and made no more protest! so.... got my phone for 250 bucks.. not to shabby..... and i only have the 30 dollars for 300 min plan so i'm not even a real power user....

now eagerly awaiting the phone to be activated so i can play w/ it!.. woohoo!

d.r.g.
    Just got the email notification that I have been charged for the phone... Now... Will it ship today? Please please please!!! I paid for next day... Oh I cant wait!!! haha, Must get some more accessories!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Ordered mine Oct 21st. Order status on Handspring's page finally changed from "Order Received" to "Credit Card Approved" this evening. Yay.
    Ditto: "Ordered mine Oct 21st. Order status on Handspring's page finally changed from "Order Received" to "Credit Card Approved" this evening."

I'm one happy camper. But hey, what's next.....
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Me too. I also ordered 10/21 and have just moved to "credit Card Approved." Mine is a replacement so I hope it comes soon.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Me too. I also ordered 10/21 and have just moved to "credit Card Approved." Mine is a replacement so I hope it comes soon.
    I ordered mine on 10/22 and my status is now awaiting shipment!!! I hope it is shipping tonight. I paid for overnight shipment so I would get it tomorrow if that is the case. Please, please!!!
    Originally posted by GeekyMom
    Ditto: "Ordered mine Oct 21st. Order status on Handspring's page finally changed from "Order Received" to "Credit Card Approved" this evening."

I'm one happy camper. But hey, what's next.....
    Oh you too?
    done and done! I got it yesterday! Well worth the wait. I am typing this from the phone now to test Vision. Works like a charm. Time to play!
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    Ordered Oct 19
    Received late morning Oct 28
    No problems with the $100 (not ready to commit to 2 years for $150) credit from Sprint.

Finding the most useful app is HandZipper because it has allowed me to download most of my T600 apps as zips to be installed, which I've been doing all day.

ian
    Ordered mine on 10/24 with ORDER RECEIVED still haunting me... Anyone else order on this day and have the same message?

I'm getting rather anxious... (Although it is only 4 days...)
    ordered mine 10/25 still stuck in order recevied stage..sigh
    Ordered 10/24. Still in "order received" limbo.

Looks like those who have ordered as late as 10/22 are starting to see some movement. Haven't seen anybody with orders later than 10/22 report any movement yet.
  14. -c-
    Order on 10/23... still no change to the status...
    ordered 10/23 and I'm still SOL. Personally, I'm thinking another 2 full weeks to shipping. Dangit...........
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Sorry to break it to you guys, but haven't you seen this?

Treo 600 shipping information: Updated October 23, 2003

Due to high demand, we are experiencing longer than usual delays fulfilling Treo 600 orders. The following chart provides our best estimate on when you can expect your order to ship from our warehouse:

If your placed your order on: We expect to ship your order on:
    October 20-22 October 30-31
    October 23-on 2-3 weeks from order date

Please note:

These are expected ship times only. We cannot guarantee shipment on the specific dates listed above.
    Orders are processed in the order they are received, however, some orders may require additional review time to ensure the order is processed correctly.
    The chart above lists the dates that orders are expected to ship from our warehouse. Actual shipping time is based on the shipping method that you selected when you placed your order.
    Some accessories may be subject to additional delays. These items will be shipped separately at no extra shipping cost to you.
    The information provided is the latest and most complete information on your Treo 600 order and is the same information provided to our Customer Support Center.
    Credit card will not be charged until order ships.

http://www.handspring.com/support/sp...ping_msg.jhtml
    Guys, I canciled my order to weeks ago and went into sprint and they have a hell of a deal going.......I would concider that option if I were you.
    What deal? The $150 off?

That's good, but I want my upgrade deal, dangit. Especially if I can stack'em like people on this board have been saying... $399 for the 600, minus $150 for renewing my contract, minus $150 for selling my old Treo 300 (which I plan on sending into Sprint for a replacement - the flip is broken, so I'll be selling a "new" Treo) = $100 for T600. Either that, or I'll talk Circuit City into refunding me the money for my Treo + Protection Plan, so that would be $399, minus the $400 I spent on the Treo, minus $150 for the contract extension = a very happy me.

And also as someone who ordered on the 23rd, I'm hoping I was lucky and ordered early enough in the day that I'll get mine later this week. (Of course, considering I ordered at 1PM, I don't think so, but hey, a man can dream, can't he? )
    One sign of good news for those waiting. Noticed the Sprint Web site not longer shows out of stock for Treo 600. This was updated today. I ordered around 12:30 pm on October 23rd and still showing order received. Will update if status changes.

A side on not from the Sprint site. Mentions the ability to add Blue tooth and Wifi to this device with SD. Coming soon?
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122