Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122 LastLast
    Originally posted by Mr Man
    I had ordered on the evening of the 16th, and just went Shipped Status on the evening of the 22nd. I was in the "Awaiting Shipment" status for a few days.
    Originally posted by nora
    Ordered mine 10/19. It sat in "order recieved" until today (10/23). Now within a matter of a couple of hours time span its gone from "approving credit card," "credit card approved," to "awaiting shipment". I'm hoping, hoping, hoping that it ships today, but it's 9PM eastern time so that would be 6PM on the west coast. Not sure where it ships from. I'm not holding my breath that I will get it tomorrow. I just wish!!!! And then if it ships tomorrow it will be even worse, 'cause I don't think FedEx will deliver it on Saturday, which means a whole weekend of waiting. AAAAAHHHHH!
    Same story here.. I ordered mine the 19th.. went through all thepaces today and isalso on awaiting shipment.. I didn't order next day after all these post were saying that it basically didn't exist.. so I guess i'm not really expecting it anytime b4 next week.. i just HOPE.. it ships out tomorrow.. friday.. so it gets here quicker!!...

the agony!!.. i don't remember being tortured this much when I was waiting for xmas as a kid!!...

sheesh....

d.r.g.
    is their a priority status...? like...if you are an existing customer and paid 599.99...do you get priority over somebody that paid for the upgrade at 399.99? cause i been waiting since the 17th.

EDIT EDIT EDIT....just checked.....it has shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipped. hahahahaah will be in tomorrow morning. chea chea chea chea
    Last edited by yeah yeah; 10/23/2003 at 08:48 PM.
    Well, I ordered mine the 15th, it arrived on the 20th. On the 19th I flew to Chicago - just got home and it's been charging for 90 minutes or so... can't wait to play with it!!!

It's so much smaller than I was expecting.
    I ordered mine on 10/17 in the morning, and today at 7pm MST, I received an email with shipment info. Delivery tomorrow. Tomorrow morning I'm heading out to get my 256mb card, then the fun begins!

Pressure's on tho, cuz I leave on a biz trip on Sunday until Wednesday, and it worries me that I'm going with an "unproven" new friend. But I'll take the chance.
    OK, so today I ordered mine at around 1:30. Still on Order Received. The minute it changes I'm sure I'll post here...
    I ordered mine on the 18th and on the 23rd the status finally changed to awaiting shipment. Does anyone know where they ship from? I've seen other people (those that ordered from sprint) say that their t600 originated in Louisville, which would be great for me since I live an hour from there. I didn't pay for overnight shipping.
    utah
    ordered sunday the 19th... i just got an email that it has been shipped w/ a ups tracking link.....

UPS estimates arrival on the 29th b4 4:30 pm...

yeehhaaw!!

d.r.g.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    just notified its on its way. ordered 10/20, shipped 10/24 overnite due 10/27 - that stinks - l guess they don't deliver on saturday. I plan on getting all my work done this weekend so I can play on monday!! long weekend indeed.....
    Originally posted by nora
    just notified its on its way. ordered 10/20, shipped 10/24 overnite due 10/27 - that stinks - l guess they don't deliver on saturday. I plan on getting all my work done this weekend so I can play on monday!! long weekend indeed.....
    I feel your pain. I also got my shipping notification this evening. I am going to keep an eye on it and see if it gets to the distribution center tomorrow. That is not too far from my house. I'll give them a call and see if I can pick it up then. Otherwise, it will be a VERY long weekend!
    Well I tracked the package and see that it has arrived at the FedEx ramp here. IN my giddiness, I call and ask when they are open so that I can pick it up......but wait! The ramp does not mean it is here. The ramp is some kind of staging area where stuff sits until it is time to go to the distribution facility. It must look like the place they stored the ark of the covenant at the end of Raiders! So it won't be available for pickup or delivery uintil Monday. Keep dangling the bananna and watch me jump for it like a monkey. I think this is almost worse than "Order Received". No more overnight for me.
    Originally posted by hannibal1209b
    I think this is almost worse than "Order Received". No more overnight for me.
    I also paid for "Overnight" and it is apparent that we are not getting the type of shipments that we paid for. I don't know but this stinks to me. If you pay for it you should GET IT!

Course, I'm still stuck in the "Order Received" status so I can't say for myself, but you are not the first to post this type of service. It's not looking hopeful for the folks still waiting to get "overnight" either.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    During the order process on handspring.com, a table is presented with the various shipping options. This table does say that "FedEx Overnight" means 2-3 days. Misleading naming on the part of FedEx? Yes. But I think HS did their part to disclose it. I was still hoping that FedEx might get it here overnight but it's looking like that's not going to happen. A looooong weekend, as others here have said...
    Ordered the 17th. . . just got the headsup from handspring that it's on its way. it's sitting in a FedEx sorting facility in NJ and should be in my hands before 3pm on monday. i too will be getting all my work done this wknd so i can play on monday.
    I paid for overnight also but I remember reading something about 2-3 days processing before the overnight shipping happened before I placed the order. (plus the extra week) Mine is supposed to arrive before 3:00 on Monday Can't wait.
    Originally posted by skydog
    During the order process on handspring.com, a table is presented with the various shipping options. This table does say that "FedEx Overnight" means 2-3 days. Misleading naming on the part of FedEx? Yes. But I think HS did their part to disclose it. I was still hoping that FedEx might get it here overnight but it's looking like that's not going to happen. A looooong weekend, as others here have said...
    The problem with "overnight" shipping sin't generally FedEx; when they get a package, they get it to you the next day. The problem is that most companies (Handspring included) need time to actually fulfill the order and get it shipped out, whether that takes 2 hours or 2 weeks, it's gotta happen. The biggest wait is them actually getting the thing boxed up and calling FedEx to get it, not FedEx deceiving us with their shipping options.

For the record, my new unit (old one was defective) will be here on Monday as well, which is Day 10 since I re-ordered mine!
    So i've been watching the fedex site to see the status of my order.... it was coming closer every day from utah... until yesterday.... it's been sitting in the nj sorting facility all day w/ no change... sigh.... i know I didn't pay for there overnight.. but sheesh... 29 + hours later.. they can send the damn thing to nyc already.. we are talking an hour drive...

argh.. the agony!!

d.r.g.
    I ordered mine on the 21st, anyone else that order theirs on the 20th or 21st get them? Or get charged/ shipped yet?

The 30th is fast approaching... The agony! Being an impatient person if tough!
    Since they dont charge your credit card until it ships, you might wana look there.