Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122 LastLast
    Ordered on Thur. 10/16 different Billing & Shipping Address and it shipped Fri. night 10/17 I checked FedEx site and it is being delivered on Mon.

Now I wish I ordered on Wed 10/15 like I started to instead of waiting to see what alleged better deal Sprint was offering on 10/16.
    My order was placed on 10/15 at 8:30am and now this morning on 10/18 I received a email that it has been shipped! I checked the shipping info and it was actually shipped on the 17th and its already in my city, possibly out for delivery if they do that on Saturdays, if not, probably Monday! WOOHOO!
    Treo 600
    Originally posted by prosecutor26
    Not only did I get notified of my Treo being shipped the evening of 10/17 after ordering on the afternoon of 10/14 . . but the next morning . . 10/18 . . today . . it had made it all the way to FedEx in upstate NY from Orem Utah the night before. It is on a truck to be delivered as of 7:25am from a fedex ramp about 5 miles away. And I only paid for supersaver shipping - made it Utah to upstate NY in about 12 hours . . not bad at all. Better yet . . its arriving on ym son's 1st birthday . .so we both get presents!

Of course . . I can't activate until 11/24 . . so it will just be a neat handheld for awhile yet.
    Same here...but to Texas! I did the express save.
    Treo 600
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Originally posted by RussPath03
    My order was placed on 10/15 at 8:30am and now this morning on 10/18 I received a email that it has been shipped! I checked the shipping info and it was actually shipped on the 17th and its already in my city, possibly out for delivery if they do that on Saturdays, if not, probably Monday! WOOHOO!
    Anyone know if Fed Ex delivers on saturday using the express saver? My order (placed on 10/9-- don't even get me started!) shipped 10/16 (thursday) and "Left <the local> FedEx Sort Facility" (about an hour away) as of 3:45 yesterday afternoon (Fri). It didn't end up getting delivered yesterday, so I'm wondering if I should expect it today (sat). I hate to think that it's on a parked truck that won't get driven until monday!

The anticipation has gotten my up at 7:00 AM!
    There is no Saturday delivery for Express Saver. However, if you live near the right kind of facility you can call and go pick it up from there yourself. I searched FedEx's site for 30+ minutes looking for this before finally finding it.

Just call 1 800 GO FEDEX to get in touch with your local facility and they'll let you know if you can come get it.

I've done this before, but several years ago.
    Yessir! I can go get it today from my local FedEx station!
    Dagnabit . . the soonest I could go pick it up is on Monday . . which is when it will be delivered anyway. Ah well . . can't activate until 11/24 . . gotta keep reminding myself of that . . helps me stay patient.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Ben Van Gaasbeek
    Yessir! I can go get it today from my local FedEx station!
    i noticed that you are in redwood city. i'm in los altos... is your local fedex station in oakland? fed ex tracking indicates that my package "left fedex sort facility" in oak, CA at 3:45 PM yesterday. I have no idea where it is now. Guess I'll call FedEx. Thanks for the info. Maybe we should carpool!
    Originally posted by dpick75@hotmail.com
    Ordered on Thur. 10/16 different Billing & Shipping Address and it shipped Fri. night 10/17 I checked FedEx site and it is being delivered on Mon.

Now I wish I ordered on Wed 10/15 like I started to instead of waiting to see what alleged better deal Sprint was offering on 10/16.
    Well, I ordered early morning 10/15 and my order just shipped Friday too. So I won't get mine until Monday as well!! Ughhh!

I even called FedEx to ask if I could pick the order up today and they said it wasn't possible.
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    Ordered early AM on 10/15. Just went to shipped sometime last night. To be delivered on Monday to my office. Of cource I'll be out of my office on Monday. I guess I'll have to make it a long day and swing by San Francisco on my way home from our Manteca warehouse. At least I know one....it's on it's way, and two, I'm out of that bloody Awaiting Shipping Status.
    Originally posted by sbono13

i noticed that you are in redwood city. i'm in los altos... is your local fedex station in oakland? fed ex tracking indicates that my package "left fedex sort facility" in oak, CA at 3:45 PM yesterday. I have no idea where it is now. Guess I'll call FedEx. Thanks for the info. Maybe we should carpool!
    I just got off the phone with FedEx and Handspring to try to get my phone rerouted to Saturday pickup. The phone is at the Station in Menlo Park (as I imagine yours is too). There is no way for it to be retasked on Saturdays - only M-F. I'm totally bummed.

So much for being able to use this phone while I'm out of town.
    Ordered my Treo 600 Wednesday moring about 2:30am...

Got confirmation on my credit-card later that day and was put on the dreaded 'awaiting shipping' status.

Checked it's status on handsprings website obsessively. I think I may have OCD.

Finally got an e-mail yesterday telling me my Treo 600 just got shipped. Yay. Probably get it monday or so.

YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
    Still awaiting shipment............. Handspring "believes it shipped" but couldn't provide a tracking number. He said he could give it to me on Monday. I said, "if it's been shipped yesterday via Overnight shipping I wouldn't need the tracking number b/c I would already have it". He kinda mumbled something and that was it. I ordered last Friday.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Originally posted by Ben Van Gaasbeek

I just got off the phone with FedEx and Handspring to try to get my phone rerouted to Saturday pickup. The phone is at the Station in Menlo Park (as I imagine yours is too). There is no way for it to be retasked on Saturdays - only M-F. I'm totally bummed.

So much for being able to use this phone while I'm out of town.
    Mine's apparently at the sunnyvale station. Its "containerized" (their term), meaning it is not accessible and buried in a truck. The good news is that it will probably get sorted and delivered on monday, instead of on tuesday, which is the delivery date estimated on the website. So it will be charging during the raiders/chiefs game (please don't get blacked out!). Regardless, the fed ex lady mentioned that the package is marked for delivery, meaning they are obligated to attempt to deliver it at least once before releasing it for pickup, and only the shipper has the power to change those terms.
    treo 600 ordered on 10/15 @ 9:24am... got the "shipped" email notification this morning. fedex.com says i'll have it delivered to my office before 3pm.
    Originally posted by sfreiman

Status this morning (10/17) shows shipped (FedEx Saver), should arrive 10/21.
    Arrived in Houston Friday 10/17...but because it is FedEx Saver, the phone will just "sit in a FedEx container" (quote from FedEx customer service) until it will be delivered on Tuesday 10/21.

The phone is a gift, so I can not complain that it was not shipped overnight

Oh well...at least it is shorter wait than the time it took the phone to develop from two tin cans and a string into the Treo 600
    I called Handspring 3 times today and got 3 different answers.

1st call.......

Me: I'd like to check the status of my order.
    HS: According to our records it's been "Exported from our warehouse" Thursday around 11:30 PM.
    Me: Does that mean that it's been shipped?
    HS: Yes it's been exported.
    Me: Do you have a tracking number?
    HS: No
    Me: Fine. So how come I haven't received it yet since I paid for overnight shipping?
    HS: Overnight shipping takes 1-2 days by FedEx standards
    Me: Really! Why is it called Overnight shipping then?
    HS: Not sure. If it doesn't arrive by tomorrow give me a call.

2nd call they said that it hadn't shipped yet and they simply didn't know why, but my card hadn't been charged even though it has. 3rd call they said that I should have it by Thursday, but the case is on backorder.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Got a call from home, phone just arrived! Woohoo, so I got a toy to play with tonight!
    Treo 600
    They said it would be here Monday 10/20/03 by 4:30 PM....they dropped it off at 2:28 PM. It's now charged up and I'm on it with Sprint to get my 4900 deactivated and the T6 up and running
    My Treo: I think I'll keep her. All dressed up for prom and her date Foleo stood her up
    This is pathetic -- ordered the 600 on 10/13, paid for overnight shipping, same billing/shipping address. As of today, it still says "awaiting shipment." Today, the CS rep said the order had gone to the warehouse and hasn't shipped yet. When pressed, he said that's all the information he had.

Given that Handspring has been advertising AVAILABLE NOW on their website for the last 2 weeks, isn't this fraud? How can they advertise that it's available now if they can't ship it or it's on back-order?

And no one can give me any guess as to when it will ship?