Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    SHIPPED! It finally says shipped, woohoo! I haven't gotten an e-mail with a tracking number yet, but at least now I know it's not just sitting in a warehouse somewhere.
    Ordered 10/13 in the AM, and now the status has changed to "Shipped" with a tracking number on 10/15 at 9:15 PM.

Now I'm regretting choosing FedEx Supersaver. What a freakin' cheapskate I am!

Probably won't see it until Monday. Does anyone know if it's FedEx Ground, and do they ship on Saturdays?

Cluemeister
    Awaiting Shipment at 830pm. Just checked and now it's been updated (912pm Eastern) to Shipped! Now waiting for the email. 10/09 5pm order.
    Just changed!

Order Date:
    10/09/2003 06:20:04 PM

Order Status:
    Shipped

GO CUBS!!!!
    posting my first reply using my new treo.
    10/9 2:30PM CST order. Been "awaiting shipment" for a coupla days.

Received "shipped" email at 8:00 CST. Status on HS web site is "shipped."

Tracking says should be here by 3:00 PM tomorrow.

Ta Da! Email at 942pm (pathetic, I know).

Ship date Oct 15, 2003
    Estimated delivery date Oct 16, 2003 by 3:00 pm
    Delivery location GA
    Service type Standard Overnight

Oct 15, 2003
    6:48 pm Left FedEx Origin Location OREM UT 
    12:36 pm Picked up by FedEx  OREM UT 
    YAY!!! My T600 has shipped. Everything went exceptionally fast, considering some of the long wait others have experienced.

I ordered the T600 at the Handspring web site at 10:43 PM PDT on Oct 13th. Immediately, the status showed "Order Received." The next day, Oct 14th at about 5:00 PM, the status changed to "Awaiting Shipment." On Oct 15th at 7:50 PM it showed "Shipped" and I have the tracking number for FedEx.
    FedEx tracking shows that it was picked up at 12:36 PM Oct 15th and it will be delivered to me by 3:00 PM tomorrow.

Here are some more details:
    I ordered through the Upgrade offer on the Handspring site for $399 by entering my Treo 300's serial number.
    I used an American Express card.
    My shipping and billing address are both the same.
    I am in Las Vegas, NV - not too far from Orem, UT (where they are shipping from).
    I chose the Express shipping for $14.95

Jerry
    Still stuck at CC Approved.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  10. ocs
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Still stuck at Awaiting Shipment.

Hey, if I had known it would take THIS long, I would have created a little cron job that would've checked periodically (i.e., every 20 seconds) and sent me an AIM/SMS/email the moment the status changes. Heck, I probably could've sold that as a value-add service to you guys for $10 each ;-)

Oliver
    Placed my order late Friday night. Finally got e-mail today that it shipped at around 3 p.m. from Utah. I paid for overnight, so I should be getting it tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon. Wooooo hooo!
    Originally posted by Bomeyer

Ta Da! Email at 942pm (pathetic, I know).

Ship date Oct 15, 2003
    Estimated delivery date Oct 16, 2003 by 3:00 pm
    Delivery location GA
    Service type Standard Overnight

Oct 15, 2003
    6:48 pm Left FedEx Origin Location OREM UT
    12:36 pm Picked up by FedEx OREM UT
    Got it this a.m. at 1057...Thanks FedEx!
    Finally! on truck for delivery. Ordered 10-9 @ 7:45 a.m. Now waiting eagerly on FedEx. . .
    It was delivered around noon but I'm at work and I won't be home until 6:30 EST. My poor Treo 600 is sitting there all by itself.
    I received mine yesterday...from Treo Central. I canceled my Handspring order. I don't mind if there is a week wait, but if people that ordered after me are getting theirs days before me, I feel that HS kind of chipped me.

Anyway, I feel everybody's pain that hasn't received it yet. It is well worth the wait. This is my first Treo and I love it!
    AAAARGH!!

I ordered 10/9 at around 1pm. STILL 'awaiting shipment'. Been stuck there for over 2 days now.

I called today to make sure everything with my order was good, and to see what was holding the order up. The rep said they didn't know why it didn't go out yet, but that it would probably go out today. It better...if it doesn't I won't get it until Monday!!!

I know handspring is swamped with orders, and thats a good thing as far as business for them. However, on a personal level I'm pretty hot at Handspring right now.
    Deacon
    Computer Programmer/Law Student
    T700p <-- 600
    Originally posted by Deacon
    AAAARGH!!

I know handspring is swamped with orders, and thats a good thing as far as business for them. However, on a personal level I'm pretty hot at Handspring right now.
    u & me both....
    Mine FINALLY changed to "Awaiting Shipment". Lets see how long it'll sit here.
    Well, as another poster suspected, my "charge" on my Visa Debit Card yesterday, as only an authorization, that was verifying available funds and no longer is showing as a debit on my account. So, I've officially joined the "Awaiting Shipment" club. Too bad someone can't photoshop a logo for our A.S. Treo Club.
    Folks, I'm with geggyta516--------hold on tight, it's worth the wait. I'm a treonewbie; got mine yesterday after a week-long wait, and I'm treating it like my firstborn-I can't put it down, and when I do, I keep picking it up and playing with it. It was so worth the week's wait! So what I'm saying is, good things DO come to those who wait. (p.s. I'm not saying HS isn't guilty of any of your complaints, I just wanted you to know that you won't regret hanging in there!)