Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Great. I can hardly wait for the fun when I try to activate my Treo.

Anyone know any details on the supposed plans Sprint will have for existing customers on 10/16?
    Deacon
    Computer Programmer/Law Student
    T700p <-- 600
    Yay... just got my treo 600... thought I was gonna hafta wait til 7 or 8pm to go to Fedex and pick it up... but I decided to take a 5 minute break and go home after class. As soon as I walk in the door... the Fedex guy buzzes in!!

So I quickly opened my new treo 600 (but kept all the packaging for future ebaying when the new version comes out) and plugged it into the charger. First impressions, this phone is great... its soo small but it feels good in your hand. The treo started up really quickly and its charging right now. One thing I noticed was the new system sounds.. awesome...

the phone came with a plastic screen protector... I think I am gonna keep this on for now since I can still use the touch screen. Only got a chance to play with it for 1 minute b/c I had to go to class, but it will have all my attention tonight!

too bad I have a test tomorrow =/
    Originally posted by Jaggrey
    Sprint's had free activation for the past month or so...they shouldn't have hit u with that.
    there was a short promotion for free activation but i think that ended on 10-6. before that last promotion there has been an activation fee on personal accounts for quite some time (again they've had occassional promos that waived it).
    Order Date:
    10/09/2003 07:22:00 AM

Overnight shipping to Indianapolis, IN

Just got off the phone with a Handspring CSR. She said all orders placed on the 9. October will ship Wednesday or Thursday. With overnight shipping that means arrival Thursday or Friday.
    I suspect that you're right, those who haven't received a "Shipped" notification yet will not do so until about mid-week. Again, though, the categorical statements from HS CSRs that order from last Thursday, 10/9, won't ship until mid this week are just wrong as demonstrated from others on this thread, several of whom ordered last Thursday and have their 600 in hand.
    Order Date:
    10/10/2003 02:50:54 AM

Still says Order received... I really wanted this by Friday!
    I ordered last Thursday. I got the cheap delivery. Now its in the fedEx truck waiting to be delivered. I can't wait. The next few hours are going to be long.
    Originally posted by mrgarza
    I ordered last Thursday. I got the cheap delivery. Now its in the fedEx truck waiting to be delivered. I can't wait. The next few hours are going to be long.
    what time of the day thursday did you order? i think i ordered mine around 7 or 8 pm. it still shows order received
    When I called them they said that they expect my order to ship out on Wednesday or Thursday. (I ordered last Friday).
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Ordered: 10/09/2003 10:02:08 AM

Wahoo. Just switched today from Order Received to CCApproved. Some progress.

Maybe I will get it this week after all.
    My status changed to credit card approved as well, sometime in the last 1-2 hours. Yea!! maybe they're finally moving on all of their back order!!! I'm checking their site like every 30 minutes. It's so sad. I'm so sad.
    Looks like they are processing... I checked about 2 hours ago and it still said order received. I called HS an hour ago and they had the same status. But now....

Order Date:
    10/09/2003 06:20:04 PM

Order Status:
    Approving Credit Card
    Originally posted by nberggren
    Looks like they are processing... I checked about 2 hours ago and it still said order received. I called HS an hour ago and they had the same status. But now....

Order Date:
    10/09/2003 06:20:04 PM

Order Status:
    Approving Credit Card
    Getting closer!!

Ordered 10/09/03 05:07:10 PM

Gone from Order Received to Approving Credit Card
    Woo Hoo! Looks like were getting somewhere...

Order Date:
    10/10/2003 02:50:54 AM

Order Status:
    Approving Credit Card
    Sorry if this has been asked already, but I am not about to read through 193 posts! Does it appear to make a difference as to how the order was placed -- web or telephone?

Thanks!
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    Nope, I don't think it matters. However, I can't recall hearing of anyone on the thread who ordered by phone -- almost all were over the web.
    Whooo Hooo!!! Finally, well almost....My order status from Order Received to Aproving Credit Card and then Credit Card Approved. FYI I'm shipping the phone to my office where my shipping address is different than my billing address. I ordered the Treo 600 on the 9th at around 1pm. I guess others are having the same luck too!!

I can't wait!
    Originally posted by Bomeyer

Getting closer!!

Ordered 10/09/03 05:07:10 PM

Gone from Order Received to Approving Credit Card
    Mine (above) was a phone order, 2 min wait. I'm sure it's all done in the order received, web or phone.
    Not to dampen your positive movement on the HS site, but I've been on Awaiting Shipment since Friday afternoon. No changes at all. For those of you who just got CC approved, I hope you don't enter the same limbo land I've been in. Hopefully the weekend was the cause the substantial delays for me.
    Finally, some movement......

Order Date: 10/09/2003 09:31:42 AM
    Order Status: Credit Card Approved

Order placed online.