1.    #1  
    On the HS website it sounds like you have a choice of two different software packages. One of them I know is PocketTunes, what is the other choice?
    Originally posted by lnichols
    On the HS website it sounds like you have a choice of two different software packages. One of them I know is PocketTunes, what is the other choice?
    I believe it's a game of some sort.
  3.    #3  
    Sounds like PocketTunes for me then. Now if HS would just ship the dumb thing .
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    The other choice besides Pocket Tunes is a "bejeweled" type game where you align different colored objects in various ways.

Needless to say, Pocket Tunes is the way to go.
    So why does it take 48hrs for what ought to be an instant download? And all the mystery "you will be contacted" ?

More importantly, however, does anyone know if it's the standard or delux version of Pocket Tunes?
    IT TOOKE ME A FEW MINUTES
    I emailed Pocket Tunes about how I get updates since HS paid for it? Also is the the standard or premium version (figuring its standard) and what the cost to upgrade to Premium is?

I also noticed that HS cheaped out and gave us DTG Viewer and not a full version.
    Originally posted by PalmMD

I also noticed that HS cheaped out and gave us DTG Viewer and not a full version.
    This is true ... but they DID give us $200 off the phone. I'm good with that.
    I agree they did give us $200 off but they could have put something about it bein a viewer instead of letting us think we were getting the real thing baby.

BTW I know that SPCS is going to give me $150 off on my phone bill along with Vision free for 2 months add $30 for that, but where do we get the rebate form for HS for our $50????

I already bought the DTG Premium version so now I am all ready to rock and roll.