1.    #1  
    Have any of you noticed that the power button on the top of your unit (next to the antenna) is kind of loose and makes a little jiggling/rattling noise when you move the handset?

Seems like it's the type of thing that could drive you crazy with it being so close to your ear.

Just wondering if it's common, or if I got a defective one.
    I noticed the same thing yesterday... Supposed to be a sturdy, solid peace, and it happens to have little noise that is kind of bothering...

Oh, well... I can live with it, I gues....
    mine does the same thing. however you have to shake the poo out of it. if it'- up against your ear and rattling like that - it likely the least of your worries
    Originally posted by scrumpy
    mine does the same thing. however you have to shake the poo out of it. if it'- up against your ear and rattling like that - it likely the least of your worries

How do you get the poo out of the button so this won't happen??

My Treo 300 didn't have any issues with poo and I didn't know this poo is such an issue

Mike
    Mine doesn't rattle at all. It is as solid as the ringer button.
    Mine just starting rattling, I don't have to move the phone much to hear it.

O well..
    <a href="http://www.nicaddress.com">www.NicAddress.com</a> - Quality PHP, MySQL Web Hosting, Affordable domains too.