Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If anyone does not want the T600 and is willing to part with their serial number, please email me at nospleen@satx.rr.com.
    I got sent a replacement 300 but they never collected the old one. So I have two. The one that I am using, I used the number to upgrade. The other one I have not. Any one know if this number will work? If you find out and want to buy it, pm me. Or email mrcarlosgarza@yahoo.com
    Originally posted by mrgarza
    I got sent a replacement 300 but they never collected the old one. So I have two. The one that I am using, I used the number to upgrade. The other one I have not. Any one know if this number will work? If you find out and want to buy it, pm me. Or email mrcarlosgarza@yahoo.com
    Yes it will work. In fact, if you've ever received a replacement from HS and still have the old serial number, that will work too.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I got one for sale.

my wife's treo Serial

$50 for the sn

PM me

paypal welcome.
    got it with <my own SN> , thanks...
    Last edited by undergroundowl; 10/13/2003 at 07:10 PM.
    BTW, it doesn't have to be a 300.
    A 180 sn works fine too. In fact, if you post in the 180 forum where quality has forced a number of folks to go through quite a few replacements you might have some luck.
    I am definetly interested in this as well...I need a T600 and have been waiting patiently for so long....I've been following along on this board for months.

Now that its out - and I'm ready to buy - I get hit with an unexpected (out-of-the-blue bill) making the T600 out of reach for now.

Contact me at jeffbpr@earthlink.net for details. Thanks
    Well now that I am looking at it, with rebate for a new service (which I need) It wil cost $450 @ treocentral, and with this deal it is $400, so if I am only going to save $50 than that restricts the amount to buy a serial # for.
    I'll give someone $25 for their serial. I want a better deal than $50

(flame suit: on)
    I want a Treo 600!!!
    No flames here buddy. I couldn't agree more. A profit's nice, but its' starting to sound a little bit like Sprint around here (just kidding...)

I'd like to get an SN too, but really don't know how much I'd be willing to pay for it. I think I'm in a holding pattern anyway. Still hoping that this shows up at Best Buy (hoping for a family discount plus something from Sprint CS.)

But if anyone wants to email me an offer...?

netfreedom@myway.com
    Want away. If you can find a generous person, you might be in luck, but given that most people that have serial #'s available are looking to make up some of the large expense they just put out on the 600, I doubt that you'll succeed. If it was mine to sell, I'd go with the prevailing number around here which seems to be $50.
    Damn I gave mien to free to someone who PM'd me. Oh well, I have a couple others, but I won't be giving them away anymore, I need to make up some of the expense I spent on my T600.
    Have a nice day
    Last edited by mrsernum; 10/09/2003 at 02:34 PM.
    God is good, praise budda, allah, shiva and vishnu.....
    Last edited by undergroundowl; 10/13/2003 at 07:12 PM.
    The above posting was just a joke, I have a couple 300's of my own and I used one of their SN's

<please don't sue me.....>
    *deleted*
    Last edited by longday; 10/09/2003 at 01:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    I put in the:

DABMD???600LS

It worked!!!

I can buy it at $399

I didn't though, would feel bad if that owner tried to use it...and handspring could locate me to find out who the real owner of the treo 300 is.

Its a gamble.
    ... a really nice day
    Last edited by mrsernum; 10/09/2003 at 02:35 PM.
    I'll sell my Treo 300 serial for $40 paypal. Just PM me. Thanks.
    done!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast