1.    #1  
    Previous Treos had a place to fasten a hand strap or lanyard. I have become very accustomed to using such a device. When I was in Tokyo I found these cool little bungi like phone straps. They loop through the phone with the small string like all the other ones do. But the have either an aligator type clip that fastens to the pants pocket or a small carabineer that goes on the belt loop. The bungi will stretch up to your ear but not allow the phone to fall on the ground if dropped. Can't count how many times this has saved several very expensive phones.

So now what am I supposed to do?

Considering www.rivetequiped.com
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Originally posted by Wirelessness
    Previous Treos had a place to fasten a hand strap or lanyard. I have become very accustomed to using such a device. When I was in Tokyo I found these cool little bungi like phone straps. They loop through the phone with the small string like all the other ones do. But the have either an aligator type clip that fastens to the pants pocket or a small carabineer that goes on the belt loop. The bungi will stretch up to your ear but not allow the phone to fall on the ground if dropped. Can't count how many times this has saved several very expensive phones.

So now what am I supposed to do?

Considering www.rivetequiped.com
    Well Crap... forget the whole thing then..

Its a shame, cause I really wanted one.
  3.    #3  
    Figured you would have ten of them by now.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    I have just such a bungee on my 270. But I never could fit it into the nice little hole on the 270 itself, so I attached a loop to my case and have it on there. That's definitely an option for the 600.
    I would imagine that there are cases available with a loop for attaching such accessories, and with no protection for the screen, a case is probably desirable anyway.