Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by purpleX
    It's jsut treo 300 in color, there is no new major feature except smaller form factor.

at least it's now $399. For $499 It would have die 3 months from now.
    Smaller, more memory, faster processor, newer OS, SD/SDIO/MMC, brighter screen, higher-capacity battery. Sounds like a lot more than a 300 in a smaller form factor.

Shouldn't this screen have a higher pixel density since it is smaller than the 300, but still has teh same resultion? This could explain why text would look better.
  2.    #22  
    Originally posted by lnichols
    Shouldn't this screen have a higher pixel density since it is smaller than the 300, but still has teh same resultion? This could explain why text would look better.
    Text will look sharper but smaller on the device itself. This is not what's happening with the online demo, however. That's been resized to a larger size but the fonts used have been completely changed to ones which are thicker and just plain different.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Well I don't know how accurate the emulator would be to the actual, but everything I saw on the emulator looked crisp and easy to read. Guess I won't know for sure till I get one.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12