1.    #1  
    Hi all - I'm ready to upgrade to the 600, but have a lot invested in 3 sync cables, and a few chargers for travel, multiple cars, etc...

Please tell me the chargers are going to work with the 600!!!!!

-bill
    Same plug as the Treo 300
    They work fine. Charger, sync, headset are all exactly the same. Accessories that are based on form factor might not work, but accessories based on the plug should work fine.
    The old VPA (Vehicle Power Adapter) that was in the box with the Treo 300 was a piece of junk. It has a brittle and poorly constructed connector and the first ones used to go in and out of charging. There is no way that I would use this with a 600 - I suspect it might cause damage.
    Originally posted by Poryphyron
    The old VPA (Vehicle Power Adapter) that was in the box with the Treo 300 was a piece of junk. It has a brittle and poorly constructed connector and the first ones used to go in and out of charging. There is no way that I would use this with a 600 - I suspect it might cause damage.
    What kind of damage would it cause? If the AC chargers work, why not the VPA? Seems like as long as the VDC and Amps requirements are the same, and the connector is the same, what problems is it going to cause?
    Carl
    The orginal Vehicle Power Adapter for the Treo 300 was a piece of junk. Sprint (or Handspring - I cannot remember) sent out new ones about a year ago or so to all registrered Treo 300 owners with instructions to discard the old ones. The new ones work fine.

Russell
    (Fender Doc)
    Originally posted by Fender Doc
    The orginal Vehicle Power Adapter for the Treo 300 was a piece of junk. Sprint (or Handspring - I cannot remember) sent out new ones about a year ago or so to all registrered Treo 300 owners with instructions to discard the old ones. The new ones work fine.

Russell
    (Fender Doc)
    My "replacement" had a problem on the connector end to the Treo.

I brought it to my Sprint store and they gave me the BEST car adaptor I have ever seen.... It has a BIG STRONG plug that goes into the Treo so it will not break....

I have never seen this anywhere ekse though... does anyone else have this car adaptor?

Mike