1.    #1  
    Hey you lucky 600 owners, have you been able to verify what the actual talk time? Is it really 4 hours as advertised? If it is I am going to get one.
    I mean in average daily use? 2 days? 1 day? half a day?
    It seems to be as good as advertised. 3 hours phone use + ~3 hrs pda use, still have 31%

If I knew how to turn the screen off during a call, if that is possible, I think I could get even longer times.
    Originally posted by nomoresprint
    It seems to be as good as advertised. 3 hours phone use + ~3 hrs pda use, still have 31%

If I knew how to turn the screen off during a call, if that is possible, I think I could get even longer times.
    I'm completely perplexed that they don't at least allow you to dim the screen. As far as I can tell, you only dim it if you turn on the keyboard light (same as Treo 300) right?
    Yes, night mode turns the brightness down to the lowest level. But since mine is set for one notch above that, it really doesn't make a difference.

I wish there was a way to turn the screen off during a call. Maybe there is but I haven't read the manual yet
    Originally posted by TreoTheo

I'm completely perplexed that they don't at least allow you to dim the screen. As far as I can tell, you only dim it if you turn on the keyboard light (same as Treo 300) right?
    Old Treo's screens dim to lowest screen brightness when they are not touched for a few seconds while on a call. Is that not the case in the 600 too?
    Originally posted by silverado

Old Treo's screens dim to lowest screen brightness when they are not touched for a few seconds while on a call. Is that not the case in the 600 too?

If not, I smell a hack coming! pls someone
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    I haven't tried it yet, but the manual says the silver button all the way on the right turns the screen on/off.