1.    #1  
    Treo 600 Accessories

Couldn't see where this was posted yet. Treo 600 accessories are now up on HS site. Not all prices yet.
    Finally a respectable car kit (from THB, who made one for the T270 in Europe.)

http://www.handspring.com/products/P...12&cat=310007.

This will clinch it for me.
    elysian9,

Did you notice this blurb for the car kit:

The installation car kit is compatible with Treo 600 for T-mobile, Cingular, AT&T, and other GSM/GPRS networks worldwide. It is not currently compatible with Treo 600 for Sprint PCS. (Expected availability April 2004.)
    As someone getting ready to buy the Sprint version (since that's the only version available!) that really irks me.

Does anybody know an alternative source or company that could assemble something comparable, or better? I don't really want to buy a vehicle power adapter just to toss it aside in April...
    (edited to remove dupe info)
    IMO, the THB cradle explains why the head set input is on the bottom of the T600.
    What the #*?@? The car kit isn't available for the Sprint model until April 2004? Can anyone speculate on why? This is a tragedy...
    Originally posted by sbpooch
    What the #*?@? The car kit isn't available for the Sprint model until April 2004? Can anyone speculate on why? This is a tragedy...
    Maybe the "bump?" Also, all the THB phones are GSM (Europe). I'm not one to know why it would matter, but it might.
    I guess Sprint wants to sell it or make some friggin changes. This is just stupid. NO HFK and by the time it comes out there will be talk about the next T6xx and it will have a totally new design and new HFK.