1.    #1  
    The Handspring site is up and running -- only Sprint models available.
    Loyalty upgrade program brings the cost to $399.
    I called HS sales (888-565-9393), was told that the GSM is not available currently, but that the ABSOULTE latest would be 2 weeks from today. The CSR took my name and number and will call as soon as it is available. Also confirmed the upgrade price of $399!!!
    Hoorrrraaayyyy, I just got mine t minus and counting
    While everyone spent yesterday and Monday talking to CSR after CSR and heard conflicting info on whether or not the T600 was available or not and whether or not they could get an "existing customer" discount, I waited.

Today I spent five minutes, picked up the phone on HS's site for $416 incl. overnight shipping.

And since my contract expired at the end of August (coinciding w/ my T300 purchase), I probably won't be locked into even another year. :-)
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
    Is that salt your rubbing into those wounds, there...or is it just chili powder??
    Originally posted by Gregg
    While everyone spent yesterday and Monday talking to CSR after CSR and heard conflicting info on whether or not the T600 was available or not and whether or not they could get an "existing customer" discount, I waited.

Today I spent five minutes, picked up the phone on HS's site for $416 incl. overnight shipping.

And since my contract expired at the end of August (coinciding w/ my T300 purchase), I probably won't be locked into even another year. :-)

Congratulations.
    Just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
    Not unsurprisingly, handspring.co.uk has not been updated - it still has the "Sneak peek" link and the last bit of news on the site was the Orange launch - ha!, launch - which was almost 3 weeks ago.