View Poll Results: When Will you buy the treo 600?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Already received it or have ordered it.

25 43.86%
  • next week (oct 16)

12 21.05%
  • November

8 14.04%
  • Before Christmas

7 12.28%

5 8.77%
  • Not going to buy one.

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    1) Already ordered or have received it.

2) Next week (of Oct. 13)

3) In November.

4) Before Christmas.

5) 2004

6) Not going to get it.
    I replied (of course) "Not going to buy one" and it didn't show up.

Giggle.
    As soon as I can get the bastards at Sprint to give me a discount that a new customer can get it at.

Seldom, if you are not going to buy one, then why do you still troll the boards that are for the Treo 600?
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by SeldomVisitor
    I replied (of course) "Not going to buy one" and it didn't show up.

Giggle.
    well that's because I set it to exclude you. actually i added (6) not going to buy one JUST for you and purplx
    Go **** yerself, kid.

Posters are unimportant.

Get a clue.

(however, for the nth time - because I make my livign trading stock in companies that either have a future or do not and thus need to do what's called Due Diligence - finding about the company and it's products.

Guess how I think HAND/PLMO is gonna do?)
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by lnichols
    Seldom, if you are not going to buy one, then why do you still troll the boards that are for the Treo 600?
    Seldom is an investor, seldom wants to make $ on HAND's/PALM's success or failure. This is good place for info for investor's; TC had info about the treo like 5-6 months ago.
    Exactly, craig-etc - however don't you DARE use the term "investor" for me!

Ha ha ha!

I trade minute to minute, not even day by day if I can avoid it!

Long, short - okai dokie.

But never never NEVER as an investment!
    Need a #7 - waiting for GSM (maybe that's November?)
    I second that one - waiting for GSM!!!!

Andrew
    Go **** yerself, kid.

Posters are unimportant.

Get a clue.

(however, for the nth time - because I make my livign trading stock in companies that either have a future or do not and thus need to do what's called Due Diligence - finding about the company and it's products.

Guess how I think HAND/PLMO is gonna do?)
    I hope that you are not calling me a kid when you cannot carry on a conversation above a teenager's intellect. I have three kids of my own and they can all act, and spell better than you, even the two year old.

Last time I checked, Due Diligence is research. Trolling is just being a *** on boards to cause problems. Research and trolling are two different things and while I don't know if you are doing any research, you are definitely trolling.
    Not until I can get hooked up through T-MO
    > ...spell better than you...

OHMIGOD - a Spell Nazi!

Clue, kid, the point on yer head is amply showing that yer so far gone it ain't even funny.

As with at least one other person who posts quite valuable information more than you ever will on this board, kid, I don't put up with crap such as yers without coming back (*).

You don't ****ing LIKE it!!?

Then Major Big Time Clue - stick on-****ing-topic and leave comments about POSTERS out of it!

Giggle

======

(*) As proof that I actually am MORE valuable to TreoCentral readers than YOU, kid, use the search function on my and yer ID!

Double giggle.
    Waiting for handspring to let loose then i will buy it their and get their discount, hoping for next week but shooting for before christmas
    Originally posted by jbletheby
    Waiting for handspring to let loose then i will buy it their and get their discount, hoping for next week but shooting for before christmas
    Ditto. Sounds like there may be software patches required as well...
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Seldom, will you stop with the name calling and insults already!!!

And you can't tell someone to stop talking about posters in your message and then the next sentence you talk about yourself and another poster's importance to TC.

Troll behavior=no credibility.
    Gotta love that ignore feature ...
    400 people have viewed this thread, 46 have said they're going to get a TREO 600.

(and those of use who didn't count, don't count!)

Even on TreoCentral the TREO 600 is a niche product!
    400 people have viewed this thread, 46 have said they're going to get a TREO 600.

(and those of use who didn't count, don't count!)

Even on TreoCentral the TREO 600 is a niche product!
    Take SeldomVisitor's posts with a grain of salt -- he is a market speculator betting against Handspring. If you read through his past posts you will see a barrage of recent posts stating that the T600 launch would be significantly delayed, a prediction about which he was proved DEAD WRONG. He has swiftly moved on to attacking the T600 and Handspring on every other grounds he can troll up. I guess there's no limits to the desperation with which a market speculator will spread disinformation in an attempt to further their own financial benefit.