1.    #1  
    Has anyone succesfully played mp3s on the 600? Just got mine yesterday and I'm wondering when the "free" version of PocketTunes mentioned in the Preview will be available. Anyone using another program (free I hope)?
    I got the 15 day demo of pocket tunes, they say it runs on the 600.
    When will they send us the link to the full version and will it be the standard or premium?
    They said at the launch party last week that PocketTunes is sent free (somehow) when you register your T600.

Andy.
    Guys -

See my new post - use the registration link on the installation CD to register your Treo 600 and you can download the full free version of Pocket Tunes....

Aaron
    Ok, so it works... plays mp3's... went to radio shack and got a 2.5 to 3.5 adapter...

part number 274-373...
    I had to cut the smallest little ring off the black plastic on the end, but otherwise, works GREAT. ok... the problem...

I had these wild visions of being able to plug this into my system in my car... or at home... ohhh no.. it only likes headphones...
    otherwise, it "realizes" it and plays out of speaker.. which BTW is VERY cooool.. such a coool little fone.

and impedence issue? anyone have any ideas?
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    How do you get it to play out of the speaker?
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    How do you get it to play out of the speaker?
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I figured it out. i adjusted my sound preferences.