1.    #1  
    Not so bad outdoors in my great neighborhood @ work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by scrumpy; 10/09/2003 at 05:00 PM.
    Barrett
  2.    #2  
    Another outdoor
    Barrett
  3.    #3  
    Indoor, a mural in my office
    Barrett
  4.    #4  
    Another indoor, treocentral.com
    Barrett
  5.    #5  
    Finally, a pic of the box.
    Can you believe no car charger, good news though - the 300's charger works great. And i still am using the one before the replacements were sent out, so now i have a charger for both.
    Barrett
    thanks for the pix. outdoor one not too bad. I do have one question, can you attach the photo from the built in cam to Snappermail?
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
  7.    #7  
    not that i can see.
    no
    it only allows you to attach prgms or databases
    the individual pics dont show up in the list
    Barrett
    so the only way to email a pic from the camera is the built in email program?
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Scrumpy, thanks for the pics. Can you take some during the day? Those outdoor night photos aren't bad, though.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    I actually work for Access Systems -- we're the technology behind Blazer 3.0.

Owing to that, I've been using a loaner Treo 600 from HS for about a month now.

Attached is a picture of the Red Sox celebrating after beating the A's on Monday night....
    forgot to attach
    Originally posted by scoopman
    forgot to attach
    Nice picture!! Go Red Sox!
    YANKEES ALL THE WAY lol j/k red sox will win hands down.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.