Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sigh. mwylde, the Nokia 3650 is a smartphone that has a significantly better camera. It's been out for ages now, too. Those of us wanting a better camera don't have unrealistic expectations.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Yes, but Scott - you continually compare and contrast the 3650 and the 600. The same info over and over does get tiresome, you'll have to admit.
    Here's my main point of this post though - the 3650 and the 600 are really different products targeted to different users, for the most part. I've used a 3650 that a co-worker had - nice, but a fundamentally different product. Yes, they both have cameras, but at a high level, that's where the similarities end. That round keypad thing really put me off (thought about saying 'ewww', but that would be crass).
    I'm not saying the 3650 is not a good or useful device; I'm just saying it's really different than the 600, the Blackberry 7630, etc - any device with a thumbboard. Heck, as you've pointed out (many times), the pricing alone sets them apart.
    And I'm also not trying to squash spirited debate, but the same thing over and over (it goes both ways - you're not the only one, certainly) tends to lessen the impact of your beliefs.
    Rant over. Thanks for reading.
    nrosser,

I think Scott's point is not that the 3650 is a better device, only that the T600's camera could have been better. I agree with what you're saying, different strokes for different folks, but that doesn't mean the 600 needs a lower quality camera. He's saying that if a much better camera can be fit in the same space, there's no reason the 600 shouldn't have it.

And on that point I agree.
    Originally posted by wombat2
    It's so quick and easy to send photos that today, I snapped a photo while a friend at work was starting to talk about phones, and he had the picture in his inbox in 30 seconds while he was still talking.
    Wombat, I did not play with the camera too much, but I am curious how you send the picture to your friends. Ideally, I 'd like to be able to send it as an email attachment, but the few pics I took and sent with Sprint's pix mail seams to post them to a website and then sends a mail message to the receive with a URL link to view the pix? Anyone know if Snappermail or other email software will let you just send the pix as an email attachment and bypass Sprint's picture mail process?
    Carl
    Originally posted by CarlGalgano

Wombat, I did not play with the camera too much, but I am curious how you send the picture to your friends. Ideally, I 'd like to be able to send it as an email attachment, but the few pics I took and sent with Sprint's pix mail seams to post them to a website and then sends a mail message to the receive with a URL link to view the pix? Anyone know if Snappermail or other email software will let you just send the pix as an email attachment and bypass Sprint's picture mail process?
    I have sent several from the T600 and all of the pictures were received as an email to the recipient with the picture showing in the body of the email (receipients were using Outlook and Outlook Express).

One of the receipients responded to the email and the message showed up on my phone. Very cool.

Let me know if you would like me to send you a sample picture.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123