1.    #1  
    Since the i300 and Treo300 I have always used PDAApps xxxxAlertManager to give me the feature to play a "tone" to remind me I have an outstanding voice mail or message I need to review.

I loaded my Treo300 version of the Alert Manager, but it did not seem to work. I have the alert timeout set to 180 seconds, but I waited longer than that, but no reminder.

But then I noticed that about 15 minutes later the alert message went off. So, I am wondering if the Treo600 has this type of application already built in (I could not find any way to set a variable dely time), or if the PDAApps program gave me the recurring tone, but for some reason did not do it within the proper time.

Any ideas?

BYW, the PDAApps, Verichat app works fine on the Treo600. I am trying to find out from PDAApps if they will honor the license that I have already purchased.
    Carl
    I emailed them this morning looking for an update on Verichat, AlertManager and TreoSMS. Last week they stated to me that Verichat is already upgraded. However, their website does not meantion any Treo600 "upgraded" version. AlertManger was still being worked on. And TreoSMS was on hold b/c Sprint was possibility going to be upgrading their network to support SMS.

I did suggest to them to go ahead with TreoSMS as Sprint might a "per message" charge and that I rather pay the one time charge to PDAAPPS for unlimited messaging.

IGo
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  3.    #3  
    Verichat is working fine, but my license seems to be "demo" again. I dont really want to have to buy it again. I have already bought 2 versions of the Alert Manager software.
    Carl
  4.    #4  
    Sorry I am so lazy.
    If you have purchased a lic for Verichat, it will work fine on the Treo600. I found my license info, and entered it into the Treo and it works well.
    Carl
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    The pdaapps site states that "TreoAlertMgr will run on any Handspring Treo Communicator. Has anyone installed and tested or is this an old pre T600 statement?
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    bump
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by arh1000
    The pdaapps site states that "TreoAlertMgr will run on any Handspring Treo Communicator. Has anyone installed and tested or is this an old pre T600 statement?
    I have it loaded (from my T300). It does not work. PDAApps said they would have a T600 version out real soon, but they did not define soon. This is the only thing I am missing on my T600.

Anyone out there know?
    Carl