1.    #1  
    Well, Blazer was working great earlier today, but it started exhibiting problems a while ago. If I click on the "WWW" button, then try to enter a URL via the keyboard, the phone does a reset. Happens every time, no matter what key I press.

Communications otherwise is fine -- it loads the default home page, and I follow links from that page. Just won't let me enter a URL.

Has anyone seen this before? Any fixes?
    Originally posted by bullcreek
    Well, Blazer was working great earlier today, but it started exhibiting problems a while ago. If I click on the "WWW" button, then try to enter a URL via the keyboard, the phone does a reset. Happens every time, no matter what key I press.

Communications otherwise is fine -- it loads the default home page, and I follow links from that page. Just won't let me enter a URL.

Has anyone seen this before? Any fixes?
    Yeah.. I had the machine reset on me while using Blazer, and even get caught in a cycle of resetting that forced me to do a hard reset. All this in less than 24 hours of having the phone

What other apps do you have installed/running? I wonder if there is a strange interaction.

--Stephen
    I haven't had those issues -- sounds like something else is interfering with B3.

If you figure out why it is doing this or isolate the problem more, please let me know.
    I'm having this problem as well. I discovered on the Handspring site that if, after a reset such as this, you go to the phone application and enter the number "##ERR" followed by "Dial", it will show you the error that caused your last reset. When I do this, I see that it happened in "Web":

DataMgr.c, Line:6341, Invalid uniqueID passed

Also, I noticed that sometimes I could enter part of a URL before the crash. This lead me think it is a problem with the URL auto-complete. I thought that perhaps I could clear our some of the items from the Memory Management area of the Advanced Preferences. When I do this, pressing the Clear button next to "History" also causes the phone to reset (same error).

So, I guess the question is, is there some way I can delete the offending history database file (which is probably corrupted) without performing a hard reset of the phone (which I've heard in other threads will take care of this problem, but reloading from a backup reportedly can make it start crasing again, and even if I rebuild the phone manually after a hard reset, I'm concerned that the problem would just recur after I use the browser for a while).
  5.    #5  
    What I did was to obtain the utility "Filez" from: http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/palm/2367 (it's free). Launch it and delete the files Web Find Autofill, Web Internal Hist, and Web URL Autofill. This fixed the Blazer problem without having to do a hard reset.

Originally posted by tgaul
    I'm having this problem as well. I discovered on the Handspring site that if, after a reset such as this, you go to the phone application and enter the number "##ERR" followed by "Dial", it will show you the error that caused your last reset. When I do this, I see that it happened in "Web":

Also, I noticed that sometimes I could enter part of a URL before the crash. This lead me think it is a problem with the URL auto-complete. I thought that perhaps I could clear our some of the items from the Memory Management area of the Advanced Preferences. When I do this, pressing the Clear button next to "History" also causes the phone to reset (same error).

So, I guess the question is, is there some way I can delete the offending history database file (which is probably corrupted) without performing a hard reset of the phone (which I've heard in other threads will take care of this problem, but reloading from a backup reportedly can make it start crasing again, and even if I rebuild the phone manually after a hard reset, I'm concerned that the problem would just recur after I use the browser for a while).
    Anyone else with the backspace button not going back to the previous web page when pushed? I get this intermittently when accessing the Treocentral mobile site on my 600.
    Thanks for the (very quick) reply. After posting that message, I remembered that I owned a copy of LauncherX for my previous handheld (wish they'd update it for the Treo's 5-way, to show signal strength, etc) and that it could show and manage these files. The particular one that seemed to be causing my problem was "Web URL Autofill".

Originally posted by bullcreek
    What I did was to obtain the utility "Filez" from: http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/palm/2367 (it's free). Launch it and delete the files Web Find Autofill, Web Internal Hist, and Web URL Autofill. This fixed the Blazer problem without having to do a hard reset.

Originally posted by tgaul

).

Man this is a fantastic tip!!!!!!!!
    Hey bullcreek,

thanks for fixing this problem!

Cluemeister
    Just upgraded to T600 from T300. Was hoping to login to my companies web site www.loanx.com that uses Javascript now supported by Blazer 3.0 on the T600

With T300 could view some of the basic pages - About us, Contact Us. With T600 zip. Does the normal sending then receiving, never starts downloading bytes - the Kb counter never shows up. I just end up on the last page I visited. Any clues?