1.    #1  
    Anyone try to load some custom ringtones?
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Custom ringtones should work (according to the simulator), except differently from the old Treos. Now you can put the ringtones on the phone without any Ringtone manager. Load up Blazer and find the midi file you want to use. Then just tap on the file to download it. When it asks you if you want to open it hit yes, and it will automatically be put into the built-in ringtones list. If you want to edit the midi to a shorter length file, do so and then either put it up on the internet yourself, or send yourself the file through email, and open it through SnapperMail, which will allow you to do the same thing.
    I never managed to hear the ring tones work, can you tell me how you do that? I have selected Enable Sounds from the simulators settings menu, but I get nothing at all.

Cheers,

Dave
    I'm assuming that the ringtones don't work through the simulator because they play through the second speaker (on the back of the phone) and there is no support for the sounds that play on this in the simulator.
    Originally posted by jhoff80
    I'm assuming that the ringtones don't work through the simulator because they play through the second speaker (on the back of the phone) and there is no support for the sounds that play on this in the simulator.
    Okie dokie, I guess that sounds feasible. Thanks.
    Ringers/Images are also now downloadable over the air from sites like 3gWiz.com and others.
    mididb.com is also a great sight for awesome ringers.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.