1.    #1  
    I mistakenly mis read someones post about VPN to be VNC, well I for one love VNC and use it on my t300 to contact my home PC to be able to run things and do stuff away from home, but the makers of the palm VNC 2.0 said that their software will not work on a T600 beause they do not have a SDK for this unit???

my question to you do any of you resent converts from a t300 to t600 have used are using VNC and can you do it with your new phone?

BTW, said that the no go was also due to it being os5.2 and a res of 160x160 which is "odd" for a os5.2 device.. I wonder if other software made to detect os5.x will be upset when thinking it should be a high res display? your comments on this?
    The one I used on the emulator (my phone is still in india grrrr) did not work, and that was PalmVNC i suggest trying win-hand [free version] but that does not establish a secure connection unless you use a VNC client or buy a different version.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    SprintTreo600, I wonder what your phone is doing in India when everybody says it has "Assembled in Mexico" on the back Talk about long distance ?!?

Then again, I ordered yesterday morning, got a UPS number (that I've checked twice with 2 different reps) an still can't see tracking for my phone
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    Someone please try this out ASAP, this is one of the major +++s for our company buying this phone is the ability for us to remote into computers in office.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Originally posted by HumP
    Someone please try this out ASAP, this is one of the major +++s for our company buying this phone is the ability for us to remote into computers in office.
    I went to Palmgear.com and downloaded version 2.0.3 of PalmVNC and installed it. It worked perfectly fine. In fact most of the navigation features worked as well.

I was able to connect to my desktop over the sprint connection. Hope this helps.

Marc
    Will try it on a real life one on Thursday, when my Treo lands.