1.    #1  
    hi,
    long time lurker...
    am just looking for the best tip on where to buy a unlocked GSM version that i can use in brasil.

i know i can use it here and in the countries i want to travel.

i just want to know the best place to buy the unit itself, considering i qualify for NO discounts.

any advice?

thanks,

gurfc
    try www.mobilecityonline.com they are based in NYC and will be selling unlocked GSM T600
    Better priced here i ordered and am waiting for it

http://www.shopblt.com/cgi-bin/shop/...R_ID=175224440
    try www.expansys.com they will have it in stock soon and they are based in europe!

by the way in the UK on orange the GSM version is FREE if bought on a tariff of higher then 50 pounds a month (about 75$) on a 1 year contract !
  5.    #5  
    thanks for the tips!

i am in brazil, as i live here.

so based in europe or states doesnīt matter.

will probably have unit shipped to states and pick up on my next trip there.

am still looking for more ideas, particularly ones that donīt rely on contracts or where the discount makes defaulting on the contract irrelevant.

i could even get a low volume US gsm card with contract, as i do travel there and could then use that card when there...

thoughts?
    Originally posted by gurfc
    thanks for the tips!

i am in brazil, as i live here.

so based in europe or states doesnīt matter.

will probably have unit shipped to states and pick up on my next trip there.

am still looking for more ideas, particularly ones that donīt rely on contracts or where the discount makes defaulting on the contract irrelevant.

i could even get a low volume US gsm card with contract, as i do travel there and could then use that card when there...

thoughts?
    Mohammad Alsouqi
    646-251-4948
    mohammad.alsouqi@t-mobile.com

He can help you get service in the US.