Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If you look closely at these images, you'll see that there's no place (no gap, slot, nuttin) at the bottom for a headset to go, nor does there seem to be a place on the cradle itself to plug in a headset. I know this may seem insignificant to many, but I'm bumming, I have to tell ya. I use my 300 as my only phone, and with the earbud all the time, in the office. Dang.

http://www.handspring.com/products/t...004&cat=310004
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Yeah, I would agree. This seems like a weird design decision and is something that might have been overlooked.

I guess we'll see though. I've ordered my T600 this eve and will call Handspring telesales tomorrow to see what the scoop is on the cradle. I've never gone cradle-less but this may be the first! Here's to hoping that the cradle does have a headset port in it! If not, this may be an annoyance that I have to deal with (and every product I've ever used has a couple of things that just don't fit perfectly).

If I find any news to confirm or deny this, I'll make sure to post the info.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Hmmmm... You know, the more I look at the cradle, the more I think it may be possible to modify a cradle to allow enough gap to place an angled headset plug in a carved out slot on the left front! Perhaps a little plastic carving to create a small channel will do the trick!

There doesn't seem to be any electronics along the front left edge (from what I can tell) and perhaps a simple, plug in the headset, then set the T600 down into the cradle (with the headset plug in the channel) may solve this problem!

Can't wait to get my hands on a cradle now.......
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12