1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried Eudora 2.1 on the new 600? I can't get the opening page to display my in box, without taping the outbox, then back to the in box.

thanks if you have any insight
    Gee...i wish i could help ya...BUT I DON'T HAVE MY TREO 600 YET!!!! ARHHH...YOU SUCK!! LOL...sorry, just a little envy bug there!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Eudora works fine here..... although I dumped it for snappermail... no comparison....
    Sprint, Handspring, what ?

I want to be an early adopter too!!!!

What about www.treo600.net ? Anybody use them yet ?
    Originally posted by Henry Friedman
    Has anyone tried Eudora 2.1 on the new 600? I can't get the opening page to display my in box, without taping the outbox, then back to the in box.

Having the same problem. Anyone know of a fix?
    I haven't had that bug. My only problem with Eudora is having to use the stylus. It's not D-Pad aware. It's amazing that a program I used right up until two weeks ago now feels so dated.
    Originally posted by Henry Friedman

Same issue here exactly, but it only happens when I check email, and new stuff comes in. Then, the Inbox blanks out, and I have to go to the Outbox then back to the Inbox for the listing to display.
    Same issue here exactly, but it only happens when I check email, and new stuff comes in. Then, the Inbox blanks out, and I have to go to the Outbox then back to the Inbox for the listing to display.
    Ditto..
    me too, of course, it's gotta be a bug, but now I dont feel so bad, and for FREE? I can deal til the patch.
    -Treo 600 on Sprint
    I have the same problem. You can just tap on the area where the inbox bar should be and it comes up.
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    having the same problem.
    I have the same problem, but use the 5 way nave to scroll down then back up, and then I can see it. Cursing Sprint for no free email...
    count me as also having the same Eudora email problem. I download the incoming mail OK but have to leave and return in order to read it.
    same problem with viewing inbox.

I can recieve mail but not send!? Using same settings as my Treo 300 for my earthlink and comcast pop accts!?