Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Okay who wants to purchase this Treo 600 SMS program for me? I'll give you some Sprnt credit ;0)
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    OMNI remote will not work.
    Originally posted by ComicMasta

DayNotez
    This program works fine, however it does not suppot the 5 way pad.
    Natara DayNotez, Bonsai, and Project@Hand v2 are all now Treo600 5 way aware and enhanced. Comet also supports the Treo600.
    Last edited by Bryan Nystrom; 10/22/2003 at 05:24 PM.
    Incompatable...
    SplashPhoto causes a soft reset if you try to list by 'details'...
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Originally posted by Magohn
    Incompatable...
    SplashPhoto causes a soft reset if you try to list by 'details'...
    Actually, I've been using SplashPhoto 4.05 without any problems, including listing by details.

I think SplashPhoto is worthwhile if you take lots of pictures: slideshow is nice, thumbnails are useful, and zooming/scrolling is fast.
    hhhmmmm...strange.

I just re-istalled the latest version (4.05) and while you correctly state that the details view does indeed work, the problem for me is that if I delete the bundled pics and then use SplashPhoto Desktop to add my onw images, when I try to use the 'details' view on my pics it causes a soft reset. Have you tried your own pics created from SplashPhoto Desktop? Thanks
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Originally posted by Magohn
    Have you tried your own pics created from SplashPhoto Desktop? Thanks
    Nope. Didn't install the desktop, only the PRC itself. Sounds like that's where the problem may lie.
    Bob's Alarm - supports 5-way and is being tested with the Treo600.

Ben
    -----------

Originally posted by satyric

Also BigClock & Cesium

Can anyone recommend another clock/timer application that works?
    Two others that don't work yet:

TreoAlertManager
    Stretch

I almost sent my Treo back because these two programs do such weird things to the PDA.
    Pablo
    I'm finding many of my old apps I had on my 270 work on the 600 but not with the 5 way navigation.

Examples include:

Mind Image
    Tube
    Handy Shopper

Mine are not the latest versions - haven't tried to see if there are updates which work with 5 way...
    I need to find an unziping application for the Tre 600 so @ can unzip apps downloaded to Treo
    Check out LightnZip. Ben

---------

Originally posted by tkmalan
    I need to find an unziping application for the Tre 600 so @ can unzip apps downloaded to Treo
    I've had great success with SilverScreen III on the Treo 600, but I cannot get any J2ME app to work.

Has anyone been able to get a jvm installed and apps to work successfully?

Thanks!

Bill
    AeroPlayer works, but no skins yet. I've asked and they say they'll have them soon.

FingerDial works, but I don't really need it anymore with Treo 600 contacts.

Visto works, but doesn't take full advantage of the 5-way navigator.

Kinoma works great. Producer has built-in support.
    <strong>Patrick</strong><br>Palm Pilot Professional -> Palm IIIc -> Samsung i300 (Sprint) -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Cingular) -> Treo 750 (Cingular)
    I have Documents To Go version 4.006 and it seems to "sort of" work. Unfortunately, I cannot email files using Snappermail as I can't locate them using the attach function.

I also cannot open Word or Excel documents that have been attached to email and received via Snappermail.

It seems to work well enough in terms of opening, editing, and creating documents from a stand-alone basis.

Do I need to upgrade or should I use the word and excel viewer bundled with Snappermail?
    www.sprintpcsinfo.com has made the mail application available to the public

the application that is not available for handspring but its the official one.
    IMO, TextPlus is much better than WordComplete. TP will support T600 in 2 weeks, according to SmartCell's quick reply to my email today:: "We will release a new version in two weeks to solve the problem with Treo 600."
    Here are some programs that work great on my Treo 600 and that I just couldn't live without.

Mergic VPN
    DDH Software's Mobile TS
    Mocha Telnet (SSH2)
    Palm VNC 2
    Last edited by DEinspanjer; 11/07/2003 at 08:25 AM.
  19.    #39  
    I think I remember reading on PDA 24/7 last week that Megic VPN has now been upgraded to OS 5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12