1.    #1  
    Anyone else having problems with "paper orders"?
    I talked to someone that seemed to know what he was doing (marcus) at the 888-253-1315 number.
    He had to take a paper order this morning at 9:00 am. It is now 5pm and they don't have a record of anything in my account.
    fear is:
    1) I am not able to get a discount if i resign for 2 years (i am a current customer)
    2) don't want to be charged twice
    3) Will not ship out until who-knows-when

I saw in another thread that these papers are being approved by supervisors and then entered to the system.

I am on the phone and lucky me... i got marcus again... (he told me that they are entering in all the paper orders)

...he is checking to see if i got a tracking # yet...
    did not have one yet

marcus: "can i get a phone number and we will let you know"
    me "sure is bla bla bla..."

me: "marcus, make sure that there is notes in my account, they were not any before"
    marcus "doing that now"

I will call back tonight while i watch the baseball game, they are supposed to call me with the #! just waiting for a response. this is frustrating, but to save the $150 it must be worth it.

Anyone else suffering?

Go cubs!
    andres
    Yes, my "paper order" was lost and not in system from last night.
    I called again today and did it all again! I should be mine y Friday..for sure this time. Reminds me of the early days of Handspring!
    I talked to Marcus yesterday and he told me to call today as a paper order could get delayed. Haven't had a chance to call today I wanted to see how the nightmare was unfolding first. Trying tonight.
    Originally posted by afcuadros
    Anyone else having problems with "paper orders"?
    I talked to someone that seemed to know what he was doing (marcus) at the 888-253-1315 number.
    He had to take a paper order this morning at 9:00 am. It is now 5pm and they don't have a record of anything in my account.
    fear is:
    1) I am not able to get a discount if i resign for 2 years (i am a current customer)
    2) don't want to be charged twice
    3) Will not ship out until who-knows-when

I saw in another thread that these papers are being approved by supervisors and then entered to the system.

I am on the phone and lucky me... i got marcus again... (he told me that they are entering in all the paper orders)

...he is checking to see if i got a tracking # yet...
    did not have one yet

marcus: "can i get a phone number and we will let you know"
    me "sure is bla bla bla..."

me: "marcus, make sure that there is notes in my account, they were not any before"
    marcus "doing that now"

I will call back tonight while i watch the baseball game, they are supposed to call me with the #! just waiting for a response. this is frustrating, but to save the $150 it must be worth it.

Anyone else suffering?

Go cubs!
    I posted something along these lines in another thread. Basically my paper order was "lost" at least they couldnt find it in their system. The CSR who told me this sent me back to customer service to order again at which point they told me that they would not honor the $100/150 rebate credit since i was an "existing" customer as the credit was only for new customers. At this point I dont know what to do. For all I know my order could still get processed at which point my fear is, will they allow me to use the $100 credit?

All I know is that If this order doesnt go through, I am going to hold out and sign with T-Mobile the first day number portability is available.
  5.    #5  
    This marcus! argh... why is he doing paper orders?!
    it seem that all was going well... and now i am all worried about buying another one and being charged twice.

I am watching the game and on hold 9 mins and counting... there seems to be nothing there.
    and they don't tell me if the paper orders take a day or something like this.

This is very frustrating.
    I will have to fight it out with the sprint pcs store if i can get the discount there.
    andres
  6.    #6  
    I gave up. i will have to pay $600
    all day i tried to reorder and they said "sorry we can only give discounts to new lines and adding phones to an existing account"

hope it is worth it.
    andres