1.    #1  
    Can anyone pass on information about when the Treo 600 will be available from T-Mobile? I have read numerous articles during the last few weeks, and each one has a different release date.

Thanks for any info.

hP
    According to my sources at T-Mobile, the units should be available for sale beginning Monday, October 13, 2003.
    Oct 13th is consistent with the announcements from mission possible
    Originally posted by ravic
    According to my sources at T-Mobile, the units should be available for sale beginning Monday, October 13, 2003.
    Direct retail sores, indirect availibility, or telesales? Thanks-
    Again according to my source, TMo will begin accepting orders over the phone. It won't be available on their website beginning 10/13, but a few weeks later. Major TMo outlets and dealers should have the units for sale on that date.
    Originally posted by ravic
    Again according to my source, TMo will begin accepting orders over the phone. It won't be available on their website beginning 10/13, but a few weeks later. Major TMo outlets and dealers should have the units for sale on that date.
    Phone order for personal lines, or just for corporate business accounts?
    Unlike Sprint, TMo's major customers are individuals not corporate accounts. The units should be available for anyone.
    If you buy direct from T-Mobile, can you still get the rumored discount for current Treo owners? Anyone know how this all is going to work (discounts from service providers, discounts from Handspring)? I use T-Mobile, but got my 270 direct from Handspring.