Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I walked in store in Indianapolis and got one today.

$449!!!!!
    -
    Has anyone who ordered yesterday (Tuesday) via the 888 number been able to obtain a tracking # yet? I was told that the order I placed 24 hours ago is not yet even in the system, much less slated to ship.

If anyone's had luck following up on an order that was taken "by hand", please indicate the number you used, etc.

Thanks.
    Rasattar, doesn't sound good. I had to "re-order" yesterday around 10AM, had a tracking number by 3PM, expecting the Treo600 any minute. It showed up on UPS by 10PM last night.

I'd call back and be persistent.

Good luck.

-christopher
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I've had the same problem from the 888-235-1315 #. I placed the order 24 hours ago. I called back this morning trying to get a tracking # or invoice #. A nice lady tried to help me this morning, and said she would email me in a couple hours. I've heard nothing yet. If I don't hear within the next few hours via email, I'm calling back.
  5. PxT
    Originally posted by rasatter
    Has anyone who ordered yesterday (Tuesday) via the 888 number been able to obtain a tracking # yet? I was told that the order I placed 24 hours ago is not yet even in the system, much less slated to ship.
    Same thing here -- ordered Tuesday around noon Pacific. Two reps told me that they see no orders in the system for my account today. I'm trying to be patient to see if it shows up, I don't really want to order againa and then end up getting two. Don't want to deal with the hassle of the return, etc. If you hear any news, let us know!
    If you guys are getting hosed by Sprint, and didn't get a deal from them (evidently not since the order doesn't even exist) why not just order from here at Treo Central? They have (had) 600 units ready to ship and will go out today if you order before 4:00pm.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
  7. PxT
    In my case, I'm an existing customer, replacing my current phone. Sprint has offered a $150 discount if I extend my contract. I can only get a $20 discount through TC.
    Originally posted by fmertz
    I order through Sprint's Salt Lake center and recieved the following info:

My rep had placed 5 600 orders in 2 hours. There are over 200 reps in her location. Do the math.
    I did the math. Your rep was doing 46 orders per minute. Litte more that 1 second per order. He should be talking on the phone pretty fast
  9. PxT

If anyone's had luck following up on an order that was taken "by hand", please indicate the number you used, etc.

Just a status update for anyone who cares. I just called back to the 888-253-1315 number, and got my order straightened out. The rep could not find any record of my previous (tuesday morning) order, and stated that if it was not in the system by now (24+ hours later), it was unlikely to suddenly appear. She placed a new order for me, not a "paper order", and gave me an order #. I had her note in my account that the previous rep had promised me the mail-in rebate, just in case.

She stated that the package would probably go out tomorrow morning since it was "after a certain time" (direct quote). Somewhat vague, but I'll take it.
    Got fed up trying to resurrect the missing handwritten order in Utah. Went to local store and they had 2 in stock. Ended up getting the $150 in account credits and 1/2 off first month's bill, PLUS the guy in the store gave me $65 off the phone on the spot! Total discount was $215, plus I was able to walk out with it. Now my only hope is that the phone order really was lost, and that a second 600 doesn't show up on my doorstep Friday.

For anybody in Richmond, there's one more left at the Midlothian store as of 3pm today.
  11. PxT
    Ended up getting the $150 in account credits and 1/2 off first month's bill, PLUS the guy in the store gave me $65 off the phone on the spot! Total discount was $215, plus I was able to walk out with it.
    Nice deal!! *jealous*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12