1.    #1  
    FYI, somebody on the Howard forum claims to have just bought a Treo600 retail in Southern California, Mission Viejo at CompUSA

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...hreadid=215542

I didn't call them to check as my phone is on its way from TeleSales but I know some people were looking for them in OC so there... Plus, if it's true, they probably are showing up at other CompUSA I would guess !
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    Called the one in Mission Viejo, CA and one in downtown Chicago. Neither had it in their system, which of course as we know means nothing. But they couldn't help me. Also tried calling one in Highland Park, IL, but the bonehead was using a bad headset (I don't think it was Sprint's fault!)
    I just went into the CompUSA in Mission Viejo and they don't have it. I asked them to check the inventory in the back and still nothing. I told them they must be mistaken and they double and triple checked, but it's definitely not in this store.

What a waste of time!!!
  4. 7ss
    It's a fake. mape245 shows up every time a new pda is released claiming he's the first one to get it. Usually he claims the Fountain Valley Fry's. Check his username over at Brighthand and you can read all about the time he sold an ipaq to Madonna. He's done this at most of the pda boards at one time or another. A definite cry for help.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by 7ss
    It's a fake. mape245 shows up every time a new pda is released claiming he's the first one to get it.
    Sorry about the inconvenience Guys, I didn't know he was a B/S man...

Somewhere, it makes me feel better because I leave in Mission Viejo and I ordered mine but UPS says it will be here tomorrow only,so I was a little p. off

Appology to the person that ended up driving to the store though: I hope you were close
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'