Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My 600 was delivered to my home this morning. I am going to go get it and power it up at lunch.

Cheers,

dbs
    NICE! I'm jealous! It's the Sprint version right? Keep us posted!
    RayUSA

"The future will be better tomorrow."
    - Dan Quayle
    Did you order yours yesterday.
    Mine is "out for delivery". I'm hoping that if they come by when I'm not home, they leave it instead of requiring a signature.

I can hardly believe it! I figured it would be Wednesday at the earliest. I'm psyched.
    Let us all know how privisioning goes...I hope to God it's not like the T300 provisioning...what a disaster.

Are you all upgrading phones or are these being added lines of service?

Matt
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Mine is out for delivery as well. Soon as I'm done in NYC, I'm heading home and grabbin it. Quite excited.. to bad I have other work to do tonight. Not all play time
    Were all these ordered yesterday?
    <a href="http://www.nicaddress.com">www.NicAddress.com</a> - Quality PHP, MySQL Web Hosting, Affordable domains too.
    Yes, in my case. Mine was ordered at about 12:45 p.m. eastern time.
    I'm curious to see if what gets delivered is ACTUALLY a treo600, and not an A600, or I500, or something. Guess we'll find out soon enough...
    Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I had my Treo 600 delivered to work and I HAVE IT IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW.

Now I have to charge the darn thing.

Anyway, that's proof that they are going out.

Am I the first one to have it in my hands??

--Stephen
    Mine shipped yesterday from my supplier, they are actually Treo 600s.

Greg
    Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I had my Treo 600 delivered to work and I HAVE IT IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW.

Now I have to charge the darn thing.

Anyway, that's proof that they are going out.

Am I the first one to have it in my hands??

--Stephen
    Lomak, I think you're the first person on this board to report having purchased and received it. There could be others who are too busy playing with their Treos to post, though.

Still waiting on mine. I'm home for a loooong lunch.
    Hi Lomak,

well I don't want to steal your thunder but no, you're not first: I think LeeLadisky beat you to the post ! Check this thread !
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t36855/s.html

Of course, I'm still waiting for mine so I'm still incredibly jalous of you guys

... maybe later today... I've got a tracking number but nothing from UPS web yet
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    What actually comes in the box? I ordered mine yesterday. What kind of case does the 600 come with? Thanks! BCA
    The "what's in the box" list includes a "slipcase".

I haven't received mine yet. For those who have, how's the case look?

Anxiously awaiting a brown truck ...
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Lomak,

How feasible do you think it is to carry the device around in your pocket? I like the features of the Treo 600 but I must be able to carry it around in my pocket. What are you thoughts now that you have one?

Mike
    mad6c, I don't have mine in hand yet, but I carry my Treo 300 in my pants pocket. It fits okay. If you're worried about the touch screen and buttons, I think that would depend what else was in your pocket. It should fit well in a jacket pocket.

However, I plan to get a belt clip as soon as I can find one. Better for headset/headphones use.
    Mine just arrived. I opened the box about 1 minute ago.

Here's what's in the box:

- "start here to activate" guide and manual (pretty thick)
    - phone. Sticker says "phone will not turn on until battery is charged"
    - slipcase. Pretty unexciting. Nylon, stretch material on the sides, open on one end, the other end is closed but with port access
    - sync cable
    - power adapter
    - hands free headset
    I'm currently using Tmobile for my 180 and haven't jumped on the bandwagon for Sprint yet even though my brother is a supervisor for them...even he didn't know about the soft launch yesterday.

I attended the SF Mission and Ed C. mentioned the trade-up program through HS's site. I asked the TMO rep there and he indicated that it would probably only be through HS's site.

Does anyone with a 180, 270, 300 know if the carriers are offering anything like the HS trade up or if HS will offer it to those that already purchased?

Thanks,

Andre, obviously impatient
    Nothing is impossible, just mathematically improbable.

-Entrapment(Sean Connery)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast