Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    If anybody wants pictures of the slip case, or other stuff from the box, let me know. I just snapped a few of the phone (by itself and next to my T300), slip case (empty and with the T600 in it) and activation and phone manual. The other stuff in the box is familiar sync cables, the same headset as the T300 and a pretty normal power adapter.
    Post 'em!
    Would love to see the case.

Thanx
    Paul
    My Web server's on the fritz, but I can e-mail them. If someone else wants to post them and has access to a Web server, I could send them to you and you could post them.
    Originally posted by wombat2
    My Web server's on the fritz, but I can e-mail them. If someone else wants to post them and has access to a Web server, I could send them to you and you could post them.
    i can do it as long as they aren't huge
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    7 images ranging from 22K to 35K. Where should I send them?
    7 images ranging from 22K to 35K. Where should I send them?
    kweku @ miami . edu
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Cool, e-mail en route if you want to take your address down now. Thanks for posting them
    Gentlemen, let me say as a Sprint T600 orderee expecting delivery in the next few days, you must know that you are doing a great public service. Expediency is much appreciated!
    Doug
    Thanks for posting them!
    Stupid question, were you able to take any of the pictures with your t600?
    Wombat2,

I noticed from the pics that the case bottom has an opening for charger, but what about the headset slot?

Thanx to u and Jaggrey.

-chiru
    No opening for the headset plug.

On the bright side, it should be easy enough to make your own hole for that ... considering that this case probably won't be one most of us will use all that long. Just until aftermarket catches up.

I tried typing on the keyboard (phone power off just to see how it felt), and my initial impression is that it's harder and will generate more typos than the T300's keyboard. But maybe that's just what I'm used to. The lack of space between keys may be an issue.

I didn't take the pics with the phone. It's charging, I haven't even tried to turn it on yet. I took them with a PowerShot S50 and sized them down in Photoshop.
    Oh.. may be Handspring/Sprint will figure that out and ship cases with headset slot in the next batch.

By the way, how does it feel in your hand, does the camera lens have a protection, is the level of the camera lens lower than the back surface.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. just can't wait to get mine.

-chiru
    If anybody wants pictures of the slip case, or other stuff from the box, let me know. I just snapped a few of the phone (by itself and next to my T300), slip case (empty and with the T600 in it) and activation and phone manual. The other stuff in the box is familiar sync cables, the same headset as the T300 and a pretty normal power adapter.

could you please post a picture of the slipcase? thanks i don't understand what a slipcase is so i need a pictures...it'd be much appreciated, thanks!

n/m someone else has already posted them, but if you have better angled pics i would still appreciate that.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    chiru, it feels great in my hand. It is pleasantly heavy and feels tight and high-quality. The camera lens has a small ring around it that holds it off of surfaces, but it's not very recessed. There is no cover on the lens.

For pics of the slipcase, see Jaggrey's post that includes photo links ... the best one of just the slipcase is case3.jpg.
    Man, I wish I could get my hands on one sooner. I will have to wait until it goes public next week (I hope). Really glad you guys are sharing info with us stragglers. Keep it coming!
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    RedAlienM,

I also have a 180 just returned it for a speaker problem, Tmobile is sending out a new one). I think I will just get the 600. I was planning on ordering the 600 from HS site when it becomes available there. Anyone have any ideas when this will be??? This is killing me. I hope I'm not psyching myself out. Anyone with a Treo 600 in your hand please tell me it will be worth the wait!

If history repeats itself you should be able to supply the serial # of your 180 and get an unlocked 600 to accept your SIM. I don't think I would even involve T-mobile rep in the transaction..should be able to do everything from the site and my guess would be the upgrade discount would only be from site orders. There was some talk of Sprint trying to grab some GSM customers by offering a 600 and a plan on Sprint. Anyone have any news on that? Should I upgrade with the GSM from HS or go with a carrier switch and Sprint CDMA? Number portability is right around the corner..Arggg, HS please post the upgrade on the site..I want the 600 now!
    I have made 2 calls to Sprint and 2 to handspring and called 4 local stores---no one admits to having the Treo 600 ,

Where were you able to order them??? What was the price??
    was there a Sprint discount and a Handspring discount?
    Did you upgrade or did you use a new phone number and account.???
    Very frustrating--I am dying to know how you accomplished the purchase??

I am located in Eastern Massachusetts...
    herbdexter
    I called the regular 800 number, had the CSR hunt through the computer, and she finally found a "HSPG 600" (not sure about the acronym but it was something like that) for $599, on the same screen as a "HSPG 300" for $399. She checked further and verified that it was the Treo 600. I ordered the phone at lunch yesterday and received it at about 2:20 p.m. today, I think. I paid $599 (phone, apparently free shipping), no discounts as a I have a SPCS contract through summer 2005. Others are reporting getting retention discounts. I haven't checked yet to see whether I can get a Handspring discount.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast