1.    #1  
    Just got my tracking # and is due to arrive tommorrow! hey Bri whassup! did you order one?>
    Darn...I was on until midnight last night speaking with a nice CSR named Beth. She could see that T600 was in inventory, but she couldn't order it (actually two - one for me, one for wifey). Anyway, I told her that she may have to do the order via paper and have her supervisor enter it into the system...but her super was gone for the day. She's going to call me back this afternoon...hopefully with them ordered. Since it was delayed, I'm hoping I can finagle free shipping on the two units. I did get $100 service credit on each line for upgrading the phones.

Matt
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Originally posted by jiggy
    Just got my tracking # and is due to arrive tommorrow! hey Bri whassup! did you order one?>
    How'd you get next day air shipping?
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
  4.    #4  
    I beleive i paid $4.95 for UPS...it was 599 + 30 tax and 4 shipping, but as i mentioned in an earlier post, i got a $100 service credit and the %5 discount on all future invoices each on diff calls...I hope this thing is as cool as it was when i wnt to the mission possible event. I mean using it in real life not just for 10 mins . I dont even use sms or email so i have no real use for that now, and i have broadband at work and at home so i dont really need that, and until i sold my zire 71 on sat. for $200 i had a palm OS5 with a dig camera and mp3 player and a samsung n400 phone....so i guess i really didnt need this toy, but i have been kind of obsessed with this thing for months now, i dont really unerstand why, seriously...what is this going todo for me or anyone else? I'm sure i will change my tune tomorrow or thursday when this baby arrives. : )
  5.    #5  
    i didnt say that i got next day airshipping...Sprint said it was going out today and is due to arrive tommorrow or thursday and i'm hopeful it will arrive tommorrow...id have the tracking # though
    Originally posted by DSDxp

How'd you get next day air shipping?
    I asked if I could get next day air and they said, no, it would ship 3-5 days. However my previous experience with SPCS has been that they ship EVERYTHING next day air. Since UPSWWL handles their fulfillment at the UPS airhub in Louisville, it makes sense it would go out air. When I got my tracking number this AM, mine did ship via next day air and will be here today as well. so my guess is, if you placed an order yesterday, you should have it today.
    Carl
    I ordered mine last night, but couldn't get a tracking number (I can probably call and get one now). The whole transaction took about 30 minutes, but it was surprisingly painless. The CSR quoted three business days, but didn't mention faster shipping options.

Unfortunately I forgot to have them change the shipping address from my home address, which they have on file, to my work address. So UPS is guaranteed to deliver the package when I'm not at home. I'll probably wind up having to call them and hold it at their downtown depot after they make their first delivery attempt.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    Originally posted by jiggy
    Which phone numer did you dial to order the Treo 600? I just called Telesales (888-253-1315) and the lady I spoke with said that she saw the Treo 600 in the system, but it just said "coming in Oct." and it cannot be ordered. She asked if I ment to order the Treo 300...

Do you remember the person you spoke with also by any chance? Thanks.
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
    Just keep calling. I actually called that number (on hold for 30 minutes each time...too impatient...hung up) and then called the CSR line. It seems that you have to go to CSR anyway to get service credits on existing customer accounts (if you are upgrading your phone - not adding new lines of service).

Even the CSR number, out of 3 calls, 1 of them couldn't find it, 1 of them wouldn't give me anything, the third found it, offered $100 service credit on each line of my account (ordered 2 T600)...but that she couldn't order it. She was going to find out what was going on and call me back this afternoon first thing when she gets in.

Good luck. Keep calling until you get one that knows!

Matt
    Sorry, D, I was watching the Sox game yesterday and missed this post. How'd you get through? I tried the Sprint stores and all that. I'm not going to pay $599 if I can extend my contract and get it for $399.

Man, you were the luckiest guy I knew before this. Now it just isn't fair, anymore.
  11.    #11  
    B
    I dont know if you can getn for 399 but you should be able to get 100 or 150 off...+ the handspring rebate. I called 888 253 1315 and got thru no problem. you might mention that youre a longtime customer and with the # portabliity act coming up next month you could easily got to tmobile...but if youre buying a $600 phone youre obviusly going to stay with sprint since it wontwork anywghere else. also mention that someone told you about the %5 promo which they'll give you for signing a new contract. why do you think i'm so lucky?
    D
  12.    #12  
    try telling them your buying a $600 phoone that wont work anywhere else and you're a longtime customer though you might goto to tmobile in nov...i got $100 service credit and the %5 promo...btw....why do ya think i'm so lucky? ; )
  13.    #13  
    sorry for the repeat post...i thought it didnt got thru...
    I'll give it a try today. I'm still curious what the Handspring rebate is going to be and if I have to buy through them or something like that. If it's what people say, then I shouldn't have a problem.

I'll see what I can do about those extras, but as an existing customer I'll probably get $150 and that's the most.

I was saying you were lucky to find and be marrying such a wonderful person.
  15.    #15  
    Thanks B...regarding that i do feel blessed. in fact i'm really lucky that she hasnt called off the wedding yet due to my obsession with this stupid phone! thanks again...and order that phone!