1.    #1  
    Now that my Treo is on the truck for delivery (i'm at work so I might have to head home early). Where can i find a belt clip for it? Not one with a leather case but the one where you can just pop the whole unit out of the belt clip?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Josh
    WIth the 600 coming out this early....you can get it over the web or Srint's website.
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks.. I'll check it out

Josh
  4.    #4  
    Couldn't find a thing on the belt clip. I would love a belt clip where I can put the phone in it (not the side mount) and then pull the phone out when I need it. Not one that attaches to the phone.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Josh
    I would give it about a month or so and then you should be able to buy the plastic belt-clip holsters on eBay. I bought a couple for my Samsung I-330 for a penny each plus shipping ( which was a rip-off at $5.95).
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Originally posted by JoshFink
    Couldn't find a thing on the belt clip. I would love a belt clip where I can put the phone in it (not the side mount) and then pull the phone out when I need it. Not one that attaches to the phone.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Josh
    Sounds like you want a holster.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Do you mean you are looking for a plastic holster like the Treo 300? I too would want to have a plastic holster to slide the treo 600 in and out of. I'm not a big fan of the pouches.

Any ideas?
    Any ideas?
    Yeah, wait a while.

This stuff should be available soon. It takes aftermarket people about 6 weeks after a phone is available to make stuff that fits.
  9.    #9  
    Holster, exactly.. The word was on the tip of my tongue.. .

yeah, I figured I would have to wait a little bit but was HOPING I wouldn't..

Thanks for the help

Josh