1.    #1  
    I preordered my phone on Saturday. I had to talk to a supervisor because the customer service rep. was clueless. Received tracking today and checked the status @10:00pm PDT. Order status is next day air super saver, Tuesday arrival. Price paid was $599.00 minus $150 service credit for a renewal of my 2yr. Hope this helps! I will report receipt of the new phone ASAP.

Thanks
    How did you manage to get a discount on an existing contract? Mine is up for renewal this month, and two Sprint reps said no discount for existing contracts.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Music
    How did you manage to get a discount on an existing contract? Mine is up for renewal this month, and two Sprint reps said no discount for existing contracts.
    My contract expires in about 30 days. Really wasn't a problem. I have been a customer since June of 2000 and my bill averages about $150 a month. I don't think it matters when you contract expires as long as you agree to a two year contract even if you have a year and a half left on your current contract just tack on another six months to make it 2 years. With the number portablilty kicking in very soon I think Sprint will thank their lucky stars to have customers with a two year contract. Sprint on average has lost 10,000 customers a month to other carriers so in reality you, the consumers, are in the drivers seat.
    It is 5am on Tuesday (East Coast) and I tried to call Sprint to get my tracking number. The slackers are closed. Guess I will have to wait a little longer to see if my Treo will arrive today.
    Carl
    Just got my tracking number from SPCS and today is the day. My shippment is out for delivery.
    Carl
    Hey Carl... hope all is well..... I see we're still into the latest phones...

same here, my should be here in a couple hours....

Brooks
    Called sales dept atleast 4 times this morning..."No deals on the Treo 600"

Maybe they are watching this web site...LOL

IGo

Update: Just spoke to CSR...states that I am eligible for promos but I have to go to a Sprint store to take advantage of them.
    Last edited by IGoDwnTwn34; 10/07/2003 at 08:45 AM.
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    What number are you guys calling to get tracking numbers?

This is the one I ordered with..
    Sprint sales
    800/480-4727

Going to give this a shot in a little while.
    <a href="http://www.nicaddress.com">www.NicAddress.com</a> - Quality PHP, MySQL Web Hosting, Affordable domains too.
    To get tracking info call.. 888-253-1315 select option 3. when you get a sales rep ask for the "Customer Support Order Inquiry Dept".
    Roger
    Sweet.. Thanks for the info.

She said it has gone out and gave me a tracking number, nothing is showing up on the UPS site yet.

thanks again
    <a href="http://www.nicaddress.com">www.NicAddress.com</a> - Quality PHP, MySQL Web Hosting, Affordable domains too.
    Originally posted by BayAreaTreo

My contract expires in about 30 days. Really wasn't a problem. I have been a customer since June of 2000 and my bill averages about $150 a month. I don't think it matters when you contract expires as long as you agree to a two year contract even if you have a year and a half left on your current contract just tack on another six months to make it 2 years. With the number portablilty kicking in very soon I think Sprint will thank their lucky stars to have customers with a two year contract. Sprint on average has lost 10,000 customers a month to other carriers so in reality you, the consumers, are in the drivers seat.
    My contact ends in December this year...and they did not wanna budge for an extension ....or an added line so I can get the discount.....
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!