1.    #1  
    I have been using PocketMirror Pro for several years with no problem. However, I noticed that some contact records I entered on my Treo are not showing up in Outlook. Records I create in Outlook, though, transfer just fine to the Handheld.
    I've tried changing the category, updated to latest version of PocketMirro Pro (3.1.5) and it just won't transfer.
    Any one have any suggestions before I call Chapura?
    change the setting from pc overwirtes handheld to handheld overwrites pc.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
  3.    #3  
    Yes, I could change that setting and that would work. But I want the entries to synchronize each and every time as advertised.

I should be able to enter contacts on the desktop through outlook or on my Treo and they should synchronize each and every time I do a hotsync when my permanent action is synchronize.
    I'm concerned about why it failed to sync these two contacts. I need to have confidence that every contact I enter on my Treo will be reflected on my desktop.
    right which means if you want the treo to take its contacts and put it on outlook you select hanheld overwrites pc and if you want the pc to overwrite the handheld select that, not sure if theres one on middle ground but you can check...
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.