1.    #1  
    Anyone know the answer to this question? Does anyone know if there are any other apps to use the Treo 600 as a modem? --- Also on a side note, will myTreo 300 USB sync and charge cables work with the T600?

Thanks..
    WirelessModem by Scott Gruby works with the treo 600.
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    Pyle,

Sorry if this seems harsh, but there are too many lazy posts on this site right now. You could have answered your own questions with a 10-second search:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ht=pdanet.html

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t36868/s.html
  4.    #4  
    SN I can admit to some laziness, but WHEN is my primary question, not if. I had already seen the post, I just don't know when it will come...

Thanks for the tip about wirelessmodem... I'll check it out..
    Well, you should have kept each question in their own threads.
  6.    #6  
    I am pretty happy to know that at least wirelessmodem should work on my XP computer, although I will need to figure out a way to strap the IR on my computer, or just get a serial cable...

However...... if PDAnet comes through, I would prefer to use my USB sync and charge cables I already own. Plus PdaNet is a little cheaper.

SN....

according to you, I shouldn't have asked any questions to begin with. I suppose I should feel special to have received your only 2 posts in my thread, complaining about questions that I reffered to as "a side note" I feel your posting is more distracting than my asking of a valid question.

Still, the focus of THIS thread is about WHEN, not if, so if anyone knows, I'd love to hear about it.
    Cmon, dude. I never said you shouldn't ask the question or that your question was not valid. I simply suggested that you do a little work to see if the answers already exist. You replied that you were aware of the PDANet thread. I replied that you should have posted your question there. Seems easy enough.

Why don't you just send a message to JuneFabrics?
    WirelessModem by Scott Gruby works with the treo 600.

That's a non-option for most users -- i.e. Windows users who connect via USB. Scott's waiting for someone else to come along and write the USB drivers. It's a safe bet that PDANet will have an OS 5 version that meets the Windows/USB requirements of most users before WirelessModem does.
    I never said you shouldn't ask the question or that your question was not valid. I simply suggested that you do a little work to see if the answers already exist. You replied that you were aware of the PDANet thread. I replied that you should have posted your question there. Seems easy enough.

Beethoven: "Does Albrechtsberger forbid parallel fourths? Well I allow them!"