1.    #1  
    im on hold right now for telesales....all day i have been trying and all day theyve said its available for tose who need to activate a new line of sevice only...finallly a woman tells me that it is possible for existing users, she patched me through now it seems like there is no "next available sales representative" is it possible to get it unactivated and be an existing customer?
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
  2.    #2  
    come on guys im still on hold....76 people have seen this, don't one of you know the answer?

I'm an existing customer.

I called telesales twice today - both times would have been able to order the Treo, so you shouldn't have any problems getting one. For me the problem was I could not get them to offer any discounts.

About an hour ago I called 1-888-253-1315 (number listed at the bottom of the shop for phones section). I was on hold for about 1/2 hour - thank God for speakerphone! When I finally was connected, the woman I spoke with said I could get a $100 mail in rebate if I committed to a 1-year agreement or $150 for 2 years.

I signed up for the 1 year and my phone should be here in 2-3 days (hopefully!)

Hope this helps
    The 3rd time i called, telesales said she could only order it for new accounts. The 6th time, I finally got it ordered. I also got a $100 service credit for extending my contract 2 years.

I just got my UPS tracking number a few minutes ago.

Also, you can have the phone charged to any credit card or to your account.
  5.    #5  
    nice...i ordered it, and now i can finally relax about this entire situation lol...how do i get the tracking number and such?

To get the tracking number, call them back after a few hours and have your order number handy. I just called *2 to get it.
  7.    #7  
    order number...im on back order i think "you will be on order for 30 day..." what does this mean?

order number...im on back order i think "you will be on order for 30 day..." what does this mean?
    I'm not sure I follow what you said, but it sounds like they're saying that you may see a delay of up to 30 days before receiving the phone. Hopefully, I'm wrong. Good luck.
    Based on what I read about your experiences, I think the lady hosed you. Today is the first day that this thing is officially or unofficially available, hence there is no way you could be on back order. I doubt they sold out their allotment.

I would call back to get an explanation.

As for CS, I agree, some of my most worst experiences with CS have been with Sprint. However, 1 out of 6 times, I will get someone who REALLY knows their stuff and genuinely tries to be helpful. Ironically, the BEST CS experience I've ever had was with Sprint! Tmobile, though, has the best "consistently good" CS i've experienced.

When the lady I ordered my treo from, who was very helpful and courteous, finished my order I asked to speak to her manager and gave her a compliment. I told the manager I had some bad experiences with their CS lately and I just wanted to say that the lady I delt with was very good. I think she appreciated that.
  10.    #10  
    thanks i hope it comes on time...

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    SprintTreo600:

Just called a lady in the know at Sprint for you: There are currently over 1900 Treo 600s in inventory.

macfan