Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Originally posted by JSquareWS6
    I've got an original 180 with the $20/month unlimited data plan with tmobile right now - so would I be correct in saying that they're most likely NOT going to offer me a discount? Also, if they're NOT selling them without activation can I get one through TMO at all or will I have to wait for Handspring to offer them on the site? I've read all of the posts from the Sprint crew and I'm getting VERY jealous and a little over-anxious - Can I wait long enough or will I have to move back to Sprint?...........
    I am scheduled to speak with my account rep this after noon and i will ask about the existing service users with treos.

Is there any other ?s people would like me to try to get a answer to??
    Originally posted by HumP

I am scheduled to speak with my account rep this after noon and i will ask about the existing service users with treos.

Ya! Ask him if he wants to sell one to a non-corporate customer, such as me!

Michael

We appreciate you getting detailed T-Mobile info for us on the T600!!
    I'm in the same boat as JSquare. My contract is now expired. My wife also has 180 on T-Mo. She's not interested in an upgrade. I'm taking her with me to Cingular if need be. I've got a 1000 minute plan plus data and generally don't come near to the 1000 minutes. Rollover at Cingular looks pretty good to me expecially if I get my wife a T226 in the process and immediately ebay it.

I want a deal!

Absolutely!! My contract is expired and I have a 180 with unlimited data already.

add me to the pile...
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts

I have a 270 without the data plan, but I'm interested in getting the unlimited data plan. Here are my questions:

Would I get a discount?
    Is the goofy T-Mobile logo on the phone?
    Are there any T-Mobile software or features found on the T-Mobile T600?

Thanks
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    Could you ask if someone provides a tax ID # if its possible to pay with a personal credit card? Thanks
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
  9.    #29  
    Originally posted by neoGTR22
    Could you ask if someone provides a tax ID # if its possible to pay with a personal credit card? Thanks
    I can answer that now, YES that is what we have done. We dont have company cards. The TAX ID is for credit purposes only.
    Wow, that's really good. I have a tax id that I can use. Will your rep be able to do the transaction then?
    To me, the discount is nice and all, but it certainly would not affect my decision to get the Treo 600 vs. not. I mean, this device is so powerful and can help make you so much more efficient and productive. The discount of $100 for a period of 6 months is only like $0.56 a day. Isn't that worth it??! I mean, how much do you spend on coffee and parking?

I can't wait to get my Treo 600 at T-Mobile!
    RayUSA

"The future will be better tomorrow."
    - Dan Quayle
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12