1.    #1  
    I was acutally able to place a pre-order on Friday through Sprint PCS business accounts. I have a corporate account. Not sure if anyone was able to do this through *2 or telesales. Anyway, I really was expecting it to not really work and or be messed up some way. I called today to confirm and received a UPS tracking number. The order has not been picked up yet according to the cs rep but should go out tomorrow. I will keep you posted.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Wirelessness ... I also ordered one from Sprint Business today. I was curious as to where the Sprint warehouse is located. I thought I read in a previous post that the warehouse was in Kentucky, but wasn't sure.

What is the shipping location on your tracking info?
  3.    #3  
    Because it has not been picked up by UPS yet I actually have no tracking info. I will post as soon as I get it.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Originally posted by rventuri
    Wirelessness ... I also ordered one from Sprint Business today. I was curious as to where the Sprint warehouse is located. I thought I read in a previous post that the warehouse was in Kentucky, but wasn't sure.

What is the shipping location on your tracking info?
    I am also awaiting a tracking number, but was told that it will ship from Louisville, KY.
    It looks like its in Louisville KY, based on what CarlGano said. Actually, he said that UPS has a warehouse overthere and SPCS uses it for their shipment/logistics..

Check this post too that seem to confirm:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t36855/s.html
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    I just got a UPS tracking number and was told the phone will go out tomorrow and most likely arrive in North Carolina on Wednesday.

Regular consumer (non-business) account.