Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by echaban
    I'm in Livermore, but I'm a T-Mo kind of guy.

I thought the case had a belt clip! I coulda swore I saw a photo on this board that clearly showed a belt clip.

grrr!!!!
    It may just be SpLint, I don't know. But nonetheless, I am glad my leather case arrives today. For a phone that costs $599 retail, I would have expected a nicer case.

L
    Lee Ladisky
    Hi Just curious did your Treo300SMS work or did you not install it because you are going to wait for the SPRINT version to become available.
    Originally posted by PFSCHAMPION
    Hi Just curious did your Treo300SMS work or did you not install it because you are going to wait for the SPRINT version to become available.
    I didn't install it as I'm not willing to take a risk on stability or conflicts.

L
    Lee Ladisky
    Lee, which case did you order?
    Originally posted by T-Love
    Lee, which case did you order?
    Hi - I ordered the leather case from Mobile Planet (which arrived today, see pictures). It's the exact same case as the ones already shown here in other posts. Leather, removable belt-clip and clear front protective plastic. Additionally, all switches/buttons are easily accessible except the IR port - but even that's no big deal as just unsnap the top, do your beaming and resnap to secure the unit again (2 seconds, tops).

Great case and only $20. It's perfect until I get my Vaja ;-)

L
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lee Ladisky
    bump
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lee Ladisky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12