1.    #1  
    Spoke with Handspring "customer service" this morning and was told " we have no time frame" yet when I asked about release date. I can't believe what a botched up mess. You would think with the obvious excitement about the 600 that marketing and sales would be able to come up a better program. Why not release a date and stick to it, even if its next month. I won't even get into the pricing for the loyal customers who have been hanging by there finger tips for the last few months.
    "If it's new, I've got to have it."
    To their "credit", Handspring has never wavered from "late this fall" on their web site pages about the TREO 600.
    Also, I think this is all part of their plan. That email I got this morning regarding accessories only drove my frenzy higher. This after waking from a dream last night that I bought a 600 from Home Depot!
    > ...from Home Depot!

That should have been a strong clue - Home Depot is ALWAYS out of the item you want to get there!
    At least they got one thing right, "Fall of '03". Just wish someone had a backbone and could make the real call.