1.    #1  
    I just looked at Sprint's plans and was shocked. Right now I get 2000 anytime minutes per month, unlimited PCS-to-PCS, unlimited Vision, and a shared second phone line for $85 per month. I got this plan about a year ago and I can't find another carrier with a plan this good. Now in order to get the same deal I would have to pay $115 per month (2000 minutes $100, Vision $15) and would only get the addition of unlimited night and weekends over what I have now. So why is doing this?

When I do get the Treo 600 I plan to demand a $150 rebate with extension of my contract for two years, and I want to keep the same plan that I have now since a $30 premium is not going to happen.
    the $100/month plan includes 2000 anytime minutes...

if you read more you'll see that if you spend $100/month or more on a plan you get to add a phone for free, and you get to add a vision pack for free....

I agree, the plans are getting worse...
    Apparently, the current $50.00 plan with 300 minutes and vision will be costing T600 users $65.00.

Sprint claims T600 will need the "Professional Vision" package added to the $50 plan. Similar to the Pocket PC plan.
    why do we need the professional vision package? The Treo 300 didn' need it did it?
    Originally posted by PalmMD
    why do we need the professional vision package? The Treo 300 didn' need it did it?
    They claim that you will need the $30 vision plan because of the T600's downloading capabilities. They say it's similar to the Microsoft Pocket PC's.

Other's have gotten the $15 vision plan and I may have been give wrong information. Just hope the ones that did get this plan, don't have any problems later on..
    I have the same plan as you, lnichols. We have two phones - a Treo 300 and a Samsung (non-Vision). I talked to a sprint rep at the store a few weeks ago and asked if there were any better plans available, and she advised me to stick with what I had because the current plans weren't as good.

I don't even come close to using up my 2,000 anytime minutes, so for me to go to the $100 plan just for the addition of unlimited nights/weekends would be foolish. I don't even like the idea of having to pay $15 extra per month simply to replace my Samsung phone with a Treo 600.

I dunno...I'm leaning towards getting a second Treo 300 at bargain-basement pricing that will surely develop in the coming weeks/months....I mean, I am assuming they would *not* charge me the $15 extra for an additional Treo 300 ... if so, then how would they justify that if I'm not paying an extra $15/mo for vision with my current Treo? This is all very confusing!