1.    #1  
    I called *2 this morning and talked to one of the customer service reps. He did tell me the Treo 600 was in the system, but the price and availability still are not listed. Does this mean that the 13th is the date? Has anyone else heard anything different?
    Called a bunch of stores in Miami. NO TREO. When? NO IDEA. It does not appear in one of the stores Transit list, so probably not expecting them this week.

Checked in last night with Treocentral: NO TREO.

So much for the intense speculation on this site. Doesn't seem to get us anywhere except to FrustrationLand.
    I have been waiting for the 600 to be relaeased so I could add a phone to my service and give my t300 to my girlfirend. Now I waited too long, the prices for add a phone jumped $10 a month and NO t600!!
    Wahhhhhh!
    SprintPCS are making me friggin INSAne!!! Out of five different people/ deprtments @ Sprint this morning two said Treo 600 is availabel, three said it's not ("coming soon"). I'M FLIPPIN SICK OF THE MISINFORMATION AT SPRINT PCS!!!! Basically here's the lowdown: You can order a Treo 600 from Sprint now, but the "official" launch in stores is unknown. And not everyone @ Sprint knows this. You just have to keep calling until someone has the right info. Good luck not pulling your hair out trying to figure this GD mess out...
    I called today and it took three transfers to get the scoop. I was told by CS that yes it was available, but would not be in their system for ordering until tomorrow. I could call in on the number I was transfered to and they will ship out 2-3 day ups, but they said most likely it would take 2 days.

Also I asked about discounts for new customers, I was told $150 discount off the phone with a 2 year contract. Also the $36 activation fee would be credited to my account. If you are an existing customer its a mail in rebate.
    I called the 800 numbers and *2 and finally got through with someone who would order one for me. Took over 6 calls I believe, that was about 1 pm, I just called and got my UPS tracking number.
    after call a couple times today and chatting with some very nice CS people who took the time to get advice from the Techs and to call the Stores in NYC...... the Treo 600 is still not available.

Both said they think it would be more readily available in the stores then online or over the phone.
    after call a couple times today and chatting with some very nice CS people who took the time to get advice from the Techs and to call the Stores in NYC...... the Treo 600 is still not available.

Both said they think it would be more readily available in the stores then online or over the phone.