1.    #1  
    I think I have a problem. I had a dream about the T600 last night. I was at staples (or some such place) and suddenly realized they had the treo available. I grabbed one and walked to the cashier. I suddenly realized it was about 3 inches thick and weighted about 5 pounds. I was really disappointed and that is the last thing I remember.

What does this mean?
    Originally posted by JakePratt
    I think I have a problem. I had a dream about the T600 last night. I was at staples (or some such place) and suddenly realized they had the treo available. I grabbed one and walked to the cashier. I suddenly realized it was about 3 inches thick and weighted about 5 pounds. I was really disappointed and that is the last thing I remember.

What does this mean?
    Basically... it means you need TONS of therapy.....

you've taken things to a very very sick new level
    Actually, as long as you didn't get to the cashier and suddenly realize you were naked, it's ok.
    ROTFMAO!!!!
    ROTFLMAO!!!!
    As long as you dream about the treo and it includes a hot chick, then I think its okay...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    I had a dream about the Treo 600 about a week ago... I was buying one from some odd outside stand in some ally. The phone was twice as big as the Hitachi G1000!!! But, I bought one anyway...
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
    Originally posted by JakePratt

What does this mean?
    5 pounds, 3 inches thick? maybe you grabbed a new ppc version.
    Originally posted by JTREOB

5 pounds, 3 inches thick? maybe you grabbed a new ppc version.
    ohh PurpleX is going to rip you for that statement.
    purplex is still trying to figure out what a oxymoron is.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    As long as you dream about the treo and it includes a hot chick, then I think its okay...
    I thought you needed the T605+T3 to get hot chicks so you can show them movies and your new cool 320*480 screen.
    Originally posted by PalmMD

I thought you needed the T605+T3 to get hot chicks so you can show them movies and your new cool 320*480 screen.
    Uhh...I think you got me confused with mgauss... Btw, there no such thing as a "T605"...

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    The only hot chicks that better show up in my dreams (other than myself, of course) had better be of the KFC variety!
    AAAAUUUGHHH! Just woke up. According to my dream, you can pick up a GSM 600 from HOME DEPOT! A T-Mo rep was even there, ready and willing to give me both a T-Mo discount and the HS discount. I've got to get my hands on this thing, so I can stop obsessing!
    Although I never thought I'd be saying this, I too had a dream about the Treo 600. I found one on the subway, with one of those wireless point-of-sale setups that made it look huge. (Remnants of what I saw at MP, I guess). Anyway, I was going to post to the forum to see if anyone may have lost it (it would be easy to identify, with the POS setup). Then I found another one (not a point-of-sale setup). I was thinking, this has to be a dream. I've got two in my hands before Monday. Then I woke up.
    gfunkmagic, sorry I wasn't implying you said that I was commenting in general (T608+T3) comments all over TC.
    Originally posted by PalmMD
    gfunkmagic, sorry I wasn't implying you said that I was commenting in general (T608+T3) comments all over TC.
    No prob...